Windows 10: How to recover the system administrator password (not the Microsoft Account Password) in...

Discus and support How to recover the system administrator password (not the Microsoft Account Password) in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I changed the computer name to remove spaces from its title (via user accounts). This has resulted in the sign-on screen only allowing access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Confused_1_11, May 28, 2019.

1. How to recover the system administrator password (not the Microsoft Account Password) in...

I changed the computer name to remove spaces from its title (via user accounts). This has resulted in the sign-on screen only allowing access to "Administrator" and "another_user". I did not set any passwords during the installation and "upgrade" to Windows 10 home (from bought version), but blank spaces do not work to gain access (to Admin profile). I can access the computer (PB 1xtreme M5850) via the account on the other user's profile, but can't access anything where "administrator" privileges are required (e.g. toggling to WindowsPowerShell (admin), or running as admin on command prompt. Please help.

:)

Confused_1_11, May 28, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 28, 2019
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, May 28, 2019
  4. How to recover the system administrator password (not the Microsoft Account Password) in...

Recover Administrative Password

I can login to windows with a user account but I have forgotten the password to the other user account which is the administrative account, how do I recover the administrative password without losing data or apps?

TerryHayes1, May 28, 2019
Thema:

How to recover the system administrator password (not the Microsoft Account Password) in...

1. How to recover the system administrator password (not the Microsoft Account Password) in... - Similar Threads - recover system administrator

2. How to recover forgotten Windosw User Account Password as an Administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover forgotten Windosw User Account Password as an Administrator?: How to recover forgotten Windows User Account Password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-forgotten-windosw-user-account/313fd100-e5cf-4452-8740-e624df248018
  3. How to recover forgotten Windosw User Account Password as an Administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover forgotten Windosw User Account Password as an Administrator?: How to recover forgotten Windows User Account Password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-forgotten-windosw-user-account/313fd100-e5cf-4452-8740-e624df248018
  4. recover Windows password and account password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover Windows password and account password.: My brother-in-law recently passed leaving behind a wife that knows nothing about family finances, etc. I have tried the recovery process twice but do not have enough accurate information she left everything entirely to him and knows nothing to verify. We currently can't...
  5. recover Windows password and account password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover Windows password and account password.: My brother-in-law recently passed leaving behind a wife that knows nothing about family finances, etc. I have tried the recovery process twice but do not have enough accurate information she left everything entirely to him and knows nothing to verify. We currently can't...
  6. Uable to recover Microsoft account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uable to recover Microsoft account password: Hi, I have a windows 10 PC which I stupidly setup with one account when new. I have now setup child accounts but as no one seems to recall the "main" account password I created a new administrator account. This is all working fine. However, I wanted to add the old admin...
  7. Recovering Microsoft account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recovering Microsoft account password: Hi everyone, I just yesterday created a microsoft account and i am unable to remember it's password and now i cannot sign in. I try to recover using the recovery method on microsoft however i am unable to fill out all the information that is need for them to send a code like...
  8. How to recover windows administrator password when forgotten administrator password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to recover windows administrator password when forgotten administrator password?: Good day, I've used 2 user 1 user for everyone and 1 for me. The administrator user that I used, Someone has been changed my password and user id & I can't log in anyway with the administrator user. Now I'm using standard user where I can't do any administrative work. Can...
  9. Administrator Account Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator Account Password: Hi, Hope your having a great day. My annoying friend changed the password to the built in admin account and my account is a standard account. Is there anyway to change that password without using Group Policy, cmd or an elevated PowerShell. Thanks in advance....
  10. RECOVERING ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD WITHOUT PASSWORD RESET DISC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RECOVERING ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD WITHOUT PASSWORD RESET DISC: I am the owner and ONLY user of my desktop PC. On this computer, I have two accounts: one is for me personally, and the other is "Administrator." I need to get into that Administrator account, but cannot remember the password. I have tried to reset it, but apparently I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change windows admin password