Windows 10: how to recover those files lost while transfering the data from Computer to external drive....

Discus and support how to recover those files lost while transfering the data from Computer to external drive.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to recover those files lost while transferring the data from Computer to an external drive. As my system shut down and I don't see the files on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VineeVaid, Dec 25, 2018.

1. VineeVaid Win User

how to recover those files lost while transfering the data from Computer to external drive....

how to recover those files lost while

transferring the data from Computer to an external drive. As my system shut down and I don't see the files on either side know how to recover those files lost while transferring the data from Computer to an external drive. As my system shut down and I don't see the files on either side now.

Is there a way to get it back or recover it???

:)

VineeVaid, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Bo$$ Win User
    Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

4. how to recover those files lost while transfering the data from Computer to external drive....

How to recover data from corrupted WD external hardisk

Hi...

I have Western Digital Passport 1 TB external Hard disk. It has got corrupted. When I connect to my Window 7 machine, my external hard disk rotates but my machine does not recognize it.I have checked External hard disk with other working cable as well but still it is not working . I have tried to recover data with Hiren boot cd ,. On hiren boot machine it is recognizing the disk. I can copy some data in form of dd format with data rescue but not able to recover data with this DD format file. I have used different softwares to recover dd file but all are giving error. Please suggest how can i recover my data.

rajmehra300, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

how to recover those files lost while transfering the data from Computer to external drive....

1. how to recover those files lost while transfering the data from Computer to external drive.... - Similar Threads - recover those files

2. How to recover data from BitLocked Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover data from BitLocked Drive: Hi, My computer has automatically locked itself with Bitlocker. I did not activate the BitLocker and my data is all in there. I can see the Recovery Key ID on the blue screen but I don't have the key. How can I log in to my computer and where can I find the key? I have tried...
  3. Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.: Can someone tell me how to transfer data from hard drive to external SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data-from-hard-drive-to-external-ssd/8d744dd6-1e4d-48a6-bcda-c241eec118bb
  4. Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.: Can someone tell me how to transfer data from hard drive to external SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data-from-hard-drive-to-external-ssd/8d744dd6-1e4d-48a6-bcda-c241eec118bb
  5. Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Recovering Data from External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Data from External Hard Drive: Hello, My old Microsoft surface tablet recently broke, so I had the internal SSD removed and placed it in an external hard drive enclosure to try to recover the files that were on it. When I connect it to my computer, it gives a message saying D:/ is not accessibleIncorrect...
  7. Recovering Data from External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering Data from External Hard Drive: Hello, My old Microsoft surface tablet recently broke, so I had the internal SSD removed and placed it in an external hard drive enclosure to try to recover the files that were on it. When I connect it to my computer, it gives a message saying D:/ is not accessibleIncorrect...
  8. Recovering Data from External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to sync user data folders with those on an external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to sync user data folders with those on an external hard drive?: Hi Guys, I have all of my user folders (Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures and Videos) configured on a separate data partition (D:) to Windows and all of my program files (C:). I also have copies of D: created on a bunch of external hard drives, for security and safety....
  10. Data Lost! How to recover?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Lost! How to recover?: I have recently upgrade my Windows 10 to 18309 pre build my photos of one folder have been lost not opening But all files are there! Only not opening Video shoing this error 0x80004005 and photos shhows"we are unable to open this file! Space is also full but only files are...