Windows 10: how to recover windows after uninstalling it?

Discus and support how to recover windows after uninstalling it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I has purchased acer laptop .Windows was come with preinstalled ,but due to some reason I completely uninstalled windows from my laptop.Now I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by himanshu vaishya, May 27, 2023.

1. how to recover windows after uninstalling it?

I has purchased acer laptop .Windows was come with preinstalled ,but due to some reason I completely uninstalled windows from my laptop.Now I have to back it again in my laptop .How to reinstalled that same mine windows software?

:)

himanshu vaishya, May 27, 2023

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused how to recover windows after uninstalling it? :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 27, 2023
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, May 27, 2023
  4. how to recover windows after uninstalling it?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2023
Thema:

how to recover windows after uninstalling it?

1. how to recover windows after uninstalling it? - Similar Threads - recover uninstalling

2. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  3. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  4. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...
  5. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...
  6. I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them?: I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them? please instruct me. do i need to system restore ? i am unable to find the recovery points as it was not created....
  7. I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them?

I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them?: I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them? please instruct me. do i need to system restore ? i am unable to find the recovery points as it was not created....
  8. How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point: How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point. Will like to hear any idea on how to restore a lost data from an uninstalled application. The window doesn't have a recovery point so it's difficult to restore. Kindly share your ideas....
  9. How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point: How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point. Will like to hear any idea on how to restore a lost data from an uninstalled application. The window doesn't have a recovery point so it's difficult to restore. Kindly share your ideas....
  10. How do I recover file and data from an uninstalled software without a recovery point