Windows 10: How to recover Windows files with Linux Live CD/USB

Discus and support How to recover Windows files with Linux Live CD/USB in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You have got your shiny new Windows 10 computer. You have been using it for a while now, and it’s all fine and dandy. Then without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 7, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to recover Windows files with Linux Live CD/USB

WinClub, Oct 7, 2019
  2. RCoon Win User

recovering data possible dead hard drive

@SuperSoph_WD can help. Although I can suggest Recuva, or use a Live Boot CD (such as Parted Magic), which will feature a command line tool called PhotoRec. I've used both, and PhotoRec on a Live CD seems to work best and be able to recover more files than recuva, although it does not recover folder structures and some file names.

RCoon, Oct 7, 2019
  3. froz12 Win User
    usb is not recognized

will i tryed all of these but none of them worked

i will try this one but from were i can download it.

froz12, Oct 7, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

DRDNA, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How to recover Windows files with Linux Live CD/USB - Similar Threads - recover files Linux

2. Usb not Formatting After Live Booting Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb not Formatting After Live Booting Linux: installed a Linux live boot on my USB drive. After I finished using it, I booted back into Windows 10 To format the USB drive to try another operating system. I used DiskPart for this, but I encountered an error that I haven't been able to resolveif the image dose not Load...
  3. Usb not Formatting After Live Booting Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb not Formatting After Live Booting Linux: installed a Linux live boot on my USB drive. After I finished using it, I booted back into Windows 10 To format the USB drive to try another operating system. I used DiskPart for this, but I encountered an error that I haven't been able to resolveif the image dose not Load...
  4. Usb not Formatting After Live Booting Linux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. cd to linux home from windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    cd to linux home from windows: I've recently started using WSL in order to use my preferred OS in Windows 10 and it's working well. I do have a question however. When I cd to the linux partition, the prompt winds up being extremely long, "PS Microsoft.PowerShell.Core\FileSystem::\\wsl$\ubuntu>". Is there...
  6. No sound running Linux Live USB on Win 10 computer.

No sound running Linux Live USB on Win 10 computer.: I created a Live LinuxMint-20 USB and ran it on my Windows 10 computer. It worked except...... no sound. The Sound icon at the "system tray" shows 100%, but I got no sound playing you-tube music. Please help. P.S. I am an absolute beginner in Linux. I know nothing. I was...
  7. Windows recognizes e-book as Linux File-CD Gadget USB Device

Windows recognizes e-book as Linux File-CD Gadget USB Device: Dear Microsoft-Community, I have a problem when trying to connect my pocketbook pb361 with my windows 10 pc. In the device manager it is recoginzed as Linux File-CD Gadget USB Device and not functional. The error message when I click on the entry is: The drivers for this...
  8. Kali Linux for CD booten?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux for CD booten?: Which Kali Linux file do I need? Is it live? Or do I need something else? (Ps. My CD drive is connected via USB) Kali Linux per CD booten?
  9. Can we create live usb of windows 10 like Linux.....?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can we create live usb of windows 10 like Linux.....?: submitted by /u/mr_whoisGAMER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ed8a9r/can_we_create_live_usb_of_windows_10_like_linux/
  10. how to recover deleted files on usb.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to recover deleted files on usb.: How do I recover deleted files on usb Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-deleted-files-on-usb/2d0e0bf7-7256-4ba3-a22d-6e060682f26e"