Windows 10: How to recover windows key from crashed HDD

Discus and support How to recover windows key from crashed HDD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All I have a Dell OptiPlex AIO 9010, on which I had Windows 10 Home Version Originally it was windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10. Two days back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ManuMittal, Jan 19, 2020.

1. How to recover windows key from crashed HDD

Hi All

I have a Dell OptiPlex AIO 9010, on which I had Windows 10 Home Version Originally it was windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10.

Two days back the HDD of the PC crashed and does not reboot at all.

I have removed the Crashed HDD and mounted as external HDD Case.

On the Dell OptiPlex AIO 9010, I installed a new SSD HDD and of course this disk is blank and does not have any OS.

Can some one please help me to retrieve my windows 10 home credentials from the crashed drive so that I can install the same on the new SSD Hard Disk.

I am kind of a novice in computer management and I shall highly appreciate if some one from the community can help me on this matter.

:)

ManuMittal, Jan 19, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 19, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jan 19, 2020
  4. How to recover windows key from crashed HDD

Install windows 10 on new HDD after crash old HDD

Hi,

my current laptop came with windows 7 and I upgraded to windows 8, 8.1 & windows 10 (free upgrade).

this laptop HDD crash yesterday and i am unable to recover or prepare recovery disk. I dont have any bootable disk or USB.

I bought new HDD for my laptop and I fixed in my laptop but it doesn't have any OS.

Questions

• How do I install windows 10 licence copy on my laptop ? (Free windows 10 is already stopped)
    • I have upgraded to windows 10 during free upgrade but as I don't have recover disk. Do I need to buy windows 10 now?
    • I have windows 8 disk with key, Can I install windows 8 and upgrade to windows 10 free?

You help is much appreciated

Dhaval Mistry, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

How to recover windows key from crashed HDD

1. How to recover windows key from crashed HDD - Similar Threads - recover key crashed

2. how to recover the key of crashed laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover the key of crashed laptop: hello everyone, i got an old asus laptop and now he is not working, he was running the windows 10 pro now, i recover the ssd and i want to know the windows key lysence so i can i upgrade my new one from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro, the old laptop was in digital key on...
  3. how to recover the key of crashed laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recover the key of crashed laptop: hello everyone, i got an old asus laptop and now he is not working, he was running the windows 10 pro now, i recover the ssd and i want to know the windows key lysence so i can i upgrade my new one from windows 11 home to windows 11 pro, the old laptop was in digital key on...
  4. How Recover Files From Formatted HDD While Installing Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Recover Files From Formatted HDD While Installing Windows?: I accidentally formatted my laptop hard drive while trying to upgrade w10 to w11. Instead of "reinstalling" clicked the "new install" button and formatted the HDD. Now the lap is not booting, showing "Boot device Not Found Please Install An Operating System On Your Hard...
  5. Recovering from lost HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering from lost HDD: Have lost the hard drive on my laptop and can no longer open Windows 10. If I replace the HDD with an SSD is it possible to reinstall Windows without purchasing a new version? Have read articles suggesting it is possible but don't want to waste money or time trying to...
  6. Recover Data from Laptop HDD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recover Data from Laptop HDD: Hello I have a Lenovo Laptop , with an internal HDD drive of 1 TB . Now i have a problem with it , it's no longer working , when i enter the BIOS setup to check , it shows me HDD ," not detected " , and sometimes yes " Detected " and i can see the name of my HDD. I...
  7. Recover Product Key from dead HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover Product Key from dead HDD: Hi, Recently, my laptop had a motherboard isuue that lead to the death of my PC. Almost every component is damaged, I brought the laptop in a PC repair shop but they couldn't do anything. We tried to recover at least the HDD, without success. I'm currently building a new...
  8. recover from crash

recover from crash: Hello. Trying to recover from a disaster. Win 10 computer became infected or crashed hard to tell. Would not boot. Got new drive to replace sys drive c: . Microsoft tech support helped me create on my laptop which incidentally is also dead now a bootable ISO Win 10 image on a...
  9. Recovering Data from HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering Data from HDD: I have a HDD from a laptop that died. The laptop died because of a power issue it did not crash and the HDD should not have been affected. I removed the HDD from the laptop to recover the files. The laptop was running windows 7. I've installed the HDD on my windows 10...
  10. How to recover Windows key?

How to recover Windows key?: Hello, Microsoft Ineed urgent help from you. I have a laptop named "Mi Notebook Pro" there was an inbuilt Windows 10 home Chinese version. But beause of some reason I can't use this version. Now I need this windows version. What can I do for now? For this Windows 10 home...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recover windows 10 key from hdd