Windows 10: How to recover windows product keys

Discus and support How to recover windows product keys in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop and I have installed the window 10 home Singal language by changing the hard disk and I want to know my original product key. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RohitCG, Sep 16, 2021.

1. RohitCG Win User

How to recover windows product keys

I have a Dell laptop and I have installed the window 10 home Singal language by changing the hard disk and I want to know my original product key. I have used both notepad and PowerShell methods, but the key shows in different in both, and window explorer also shows the difference from them and I am confused about the original key. When I applied in redeem Microsoft account Redeem they show like that " TokenNotFoundIL+Mpk/HNEmNvDzG.0.5.72021/09/16 - 09:14:28 UTCTokenNotFoundXe+JliK7qUm/C4sX.1.0.5.72021/09/16 - 08:31:24 UTCPlease solve my problem that how to find my window original key.

:)

RohitCG, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Rado D Win User

Finding the Windows Vista product key

Allright,I've tried the Hirens BootCD on USB drive and it works like charms.unfortunately,none of the utilities included on it helped me to recover the vista product key..but thats not important anymore,cos I just did a fresh install in the end..everything works fine,but a new issue arise.
    DVD drive not recognized in my computer under Vista
    tried few things but no results..what do you suggest guys?

Rado D, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Recover Win 10 product key

Incorrect. The OEM Windows 10 Pro key is embedded in the bios. There was no need to buy anything....

Recover Win 10 product key post #15.

4. DRDNA Win User

DRDNA, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

1. How to recover windows product keys - Similar Threads - recover product keys

2. Recover product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover product key: My hdd was stolen from my lap top is there any way to recover the product key as there is no sticker on the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-product-key/d331ba3b-e4b6-46bb-970e-f765ef549453
  3. Recover Windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Windows product key: I am trying to install Windows 8 to a different hard drive, because my drive C have been giving me a lot of blue screen of death while gaming. I am installing it to my D drive the setup process keep asking me to type in product key with no other option the product key on my...
  4. Recovering lost Product Key

Recovering lost Product Key: How do I activate Windows 10 and get out of S-Mode if I have forgotten my key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-lost-product-key/6df5818f-0bf6-4f38-88a5-ce1d29b54e74"
  5. Recovering Windows Product Key

Recovering Windows Product Key: I have a laptop that had broke and I had windows 10 installed on it. I was wondering if I would be able to get the key from anywhere or if its just lost. If someone could help that would be great....
  6. Recover my product key

Recover my product key: I loss my product key for windows 10.How can I retrieve my key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-my-product-key/a92e0f89-47bb-48c6-82cf-fc2762b5ec77
  7. How to recover a changed product key?

How to recover a changed product key?: We recently purchased a laptop (Acer Aspire 5) which came with Windows 10 in S Mode. We wanted full Windows 10 Home, and (erroneously) thought that meant we had to enter a new product key for a copy of Windows 10 Home. After doing that, we are now receiving an error message...
  8. Recovering windows 10 product key?

Recovering windows 10 product key?: A few months ago, my desktops' hard drive suffered a catastrophic failure. I am dumb, and I never made a recovery disc, and I cannot find the paperwork that came with my computer. I did, however, have my microsoft account linked to that computer, by which I mean I had to use...
  9. Recover Windows 10 Product Key

Recover Windows 10 Product Key: Good morning. A few years ago I bought a new computer to my father with W7 Home Premium. A few months later, I upgraded it to W10 with the free upgrade that Microsoft offered; but I didn't copy the W10 Product Key. A few weeks ago the computer's hard drive crashed...
  10. how to recover registered window image product key?

how to recover registered window image product key?: Hi I am using HP Pavilion Notebook with Window 10. My windows 10 image corrupted and I have formatted the entire drive. How can get my genuine window 10 again.? It is built in OS. So I don't have CD. Can anybody tell me how to get back my Window10? Pls advice me...