Windows 10: How to redeem an xbox live gift card code from a different region on the microsoft store?

Discus and support How to redeem an xbox live gift card code from a different region on the microsoft store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im trying to redeem from the microsoft store an xbox live gift card a friend from US gave me. I live in the Philippines. It says 'The code is from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xandermacer, Dec 2, 2020.

1. How to redeem an xbox live gift card code from a different region on the microsoft store?

Im trying to redeem from the microsoft store an xbox live gift card a friend from US gave me. I live in the Philippines. It says 'The code is from another region. It was purchased from a different region from your account. Is there a way around this? How do I solve this? Thanks

submitted by /u/Xandermacer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xandermacer, Dec 2, 2020

2. How to Redeem My $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code?

Hi Shaikh,

I suggest you refer the below link and check if helps

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Also, suggest you to select a Redeem a digital gift card option from the drop down from the below link on
    Gift cards for the Xbox Store, Windows Store, and Microsoft Store.
    Microsoft and Xbox gift cards

If you have any Windows related query in future, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox One can now give gifts right in Microsoft Store

Source: Give the Gift of Games this Holiday! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 2, 2020
  4. sidd913 Win User

How to redeem an xbox live gift card code from a different region on the microsoft store?

I can't redeem Microsoft Gift Card in Windows Phone Store.

I live in India and using Lumia 720.

My sister who lives in US purchased a $15 Microsoft gift card for me from there and mailed me the redeem code.

Now whenever I'm trying to redeem the code in Windows Phone Store,they are showing the error

The gift card code you entered does not match the country or region of your Microsoft account. Please contact support for help with this error.

141107-IrZ3cwAAAAAAAAAA-e9812968-9140-41b5-8bc8-42f85e1036e9

I can't undersand whats the problem. Since I have check in Microsoft website that Gift Card can be used in India too.

sidd913, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

How to redeem an xbox live gift card code from a different region on the microsoft store?

1. How to redeem an xbox live gift card code from a different region on the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - redeem xbox live

2. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  3. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  4. How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?: How do I get the Microsoft gift card code for the Microsoft gift card?Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-redeem-the-code-for-a-microsoft-gift-card/4645686d-d120-4e7a-993b-a26954202189
  5. How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?: How do I get the Microsoft gift card code for the Microsoft gift card?Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-redeem-the-code-for-a-microsoft-gift-card/4645686d-d120-4e7a-993b-a26954202189
  6. How do I redeem the code for a microsoft gift card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Gift card not redeeming!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card not redeeming!: I'm trying to redeem my gift card but the thing keeps saying "PUR-UnknownExternalError and wait a bit" i'm confused on what to do. Really need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-not-redeeming/0b160ce1-142a-466f-a6bd-f4c8ae35bf55
  8. Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card: Hello, I ordered three $10 Microsoft gift cards and did not receive an email or sign that I had gotten the gift cards that I bought. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-redeem-10-gift-card/e1f8bc4f-41ad-4628-b66c-5709a5826c94
  9. Microsoft store says gift card is for another region.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store says gift card is for another region.: I have an Xbox gift card that says it is for a Canadian Microsoft account. However, every time I try to redeem the card, I get an error message saying that it's from the wrong region. I live in Canada, have always lived in Canada, and my account profile says my region is...
  10. gift code region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gift code region: I bought a "Minecraft for Windows10"-gift and send the code to my gf, but she is in another region and cannot activate it. Error Message: GeoRestricted WGUrTN/shkae073h.58.1.6.7 Is there any way to change the code's region or exchange the code for one that works in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to buy a Xbox gift card for another region

2. xbox redeem card different region

3. xbox one redeem code from different region

4. redeem gift card different region xbox