Windows 10: How to ReDo multiple times? To correct accidental multiple UnDo's?

Discus and support How to ReDo multiple times? To correct accidental multiple UnDo's? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; First Post - How do I essentially Reverse the Back Arrow Undo function? (Button in upper left W10 File Manager). The adjacent Forward Arrow Redo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DKN3, Nov 24, 2019.

1. DKN3 Win User

How to ReDo multiple times? To correct accidental multiple UnDo's?

First Post - How do I essentially Reverse the Back Arrow Undo function? (Button in upper left W10 File Manager).
    The adjacent Forward Arrow Redo button only seems to Re Do 1 step. But I want to Redo several accidental UnDo's.

Using W10 File Manager, I downloaded 33 jpg pics from my LG Android cell phone to a folder on my PC laptop computer, then Deleted the 33 pics from cel phone. All good far, I have the pic files on my laptop.

I then Resized the pics & accidentally also created Shortcut. This created 33 shortcuts which I did NOT want.

Rather than just (tediously) select & delete the 33 unwanted files, I instead Back Arrowed to Undo the creation of the shortcuts.

However in a moment of brain freeze, I accidentally clicked the Back Arrow 3 or 4 too many times, which also undid the resizing, undid the import transfer of the files from cel phone into a new laptop folder, and the steps before that of creating the new folder in the first place.
    So 'logically' I no longer have 33 pic files on my laptop.

Trouble is, after I originally did the import transfer to laptop, & intentionally deleted the 33 pics of the cel phone, they are no longer on the cel to Re-Transfer again. I 'lost' them.

So how do I essentially Redo (Forward Arrow) multiple files?
    Or is there another way to recover these files?
    They are NOT in laptop Recycle, nor in Photos on cel phone.

Windows 10 Pro, with November Updates, on Lenovo Yoga 2016 laptop. & using Microsoft Photos.

DKN3

:)

2. Undo & Redo

I have deleted some files by using Undo (Ctrl+z) on my desktop by mistake, how can i recover this files ? Redo didn't work

HeshamSakr, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Atomic77 Win User
    Multiple System Specs?

Im sure some people do have more then 1 computer. I think listing multiple specs is a good idea.

Atomic77, Nov 24, 2019
  4. SP1969 Win User

Deleting multiple documents

That is simply more steps. What I want is for it to automatically select the next document in the list... so all I have to do is keep hitting delete. I know how to highlight sections or multiple documents... But I shouldn't have to select multiple at
    a time. As it is now, I have to physically select the next document in the list then hit delete.

For example, in Outlook, I can run down my list of emails for the day and just hit delete. Fast and simple.

I was once able to do that in Explorer.

SP1969, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

1. How to ReDo multiple times? To correct accidental multiple UnDo's? - Similar Threads - ReDo multiple times

2. BSOD multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times: BSOD occuring several times on startup.Link for minidump files & msinfo32.nfo file : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DK5yhI-Qxz3thZ0Ok8SIjLAWJseVFk4b?usp=sharingPlease help!!!!...
  3. BSOD multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple times: BSOD occuring several times on startup.Link for minidump files & msinfo32.nfo file : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DK5yhI-Qxz3thZ0Ok8SIjLAWJseVFk4b?usp=sharingPlease help!!!!...
  4. BSOD multiple times

BSOD multiple times: Hi,Today I again got BSOD two times.I have upload the Dump Files & MSInfo file. You can check it using the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMnHuiReOWiIt7SBlU?e=StmDudI had recentlylast week Clean installed Windows10 on my Laptop. Please tell me the issue.If necessary I...
  5. BSOD multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD multiple times: Hi,Today I again got BSOD two times.I have upload the Dump Files & MSInfo file. You can check it using the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMnHuiReOWiIt7SBlU?e=StmDudI had recentlylast week Clean installed Windows10 on my Laptop. Please tell me the issue.If necessary I...
  6. multiple times BSOD

multiple times BSOD: Hello guys,I have encountered some BSOD during idling and the BSOD displayed various causes such as:- KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL- APC_INDEX_MISMATCHMostly BSOD that triggered my pc to restart is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These kind of BSOD are rarely...
  7. custom keyboard shortcut for Undo and Redo

in Windows 10 Support
    custom keyboard shortcut for Undo and Redo: I have a program in which I use the "Undo" keyboard shortcut of Ctrl-z, and the "Redo" shortcut of Ctrl-y, dozens of time daily. I am a poor typist an it would be much easier for me to have a single key shortcut for both of these functions. Is it possible to customize Windows...
  8. BSOD multiple time for multiple issues

BSOD multiple time for multiple issues: I have bought a used HP Z800 graphics workstation and since I bought it I started getting BSOD every few week or 2 weeks and I don't know the reason, I have checked the mini dump files and detected HAL / File System / NT Kernel . Can anyone help please....
  9. Undo and redo files or photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undo and redo files or photos: I've lost folder contain a lot of photos by pressing Ctrl+Z and when i Pressed Ctrl+Y to recover it it's came back empty XD . IS there any solution to bring them back ?...
  10. Undo & Redo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undo & Redo: I have deleted some files by using Undo (Ctrl+z) on my desktop by mistake, how can i recover this files ? Redo didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-redo/d4a5e41f-49e2-4716-87b7-a051502a0c1d"