Windows 10: How to reduce RAM consumption in Windows 10 [Version-20H2]

Discus and support How to reduce RAM consumption in Windows 10 [Version-20H2] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Whenever I check my RAM usage, I always find it above 80%. Though, it has not created any problem yet. I am mainly facing this issue for video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AtharvZope, Apr 30, 2021.

1. How to reduce RAM consumption in Windows 10 [Version-20H2]

Hi,Whenever I check my RAM usage, I always find it above 80%. Though, it has not created any problem yet. I am mainly facing this issue for video conferencing apps. They show me that for good meeting experience close other applications and the RAM usage is very high. At times RAM Usage even goes upto 90% to 95%. Also when I checked on internet, they also told that RAM consumption should not be high.So pls anyone help me with this problem.I want to reduce excessive RAM consumption without affecting its speed and performance.I have 4GB RAM.

:)

AtharvZope, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook

How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook

Tenforo, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Higher RAM consumption

mr.rifas ahamed:
    I am using ASUS Pro P2540UV configured with Corei5, 8GB, 1TB HDD and Nvidia 920MX for last 2 months. Windows 10 Pro had been installed with this. After working for a while with various application, amount of RAM consumption does not reduce to initial level (means that scenario which there were no running application). Previous usage of RAM level transfers to next turn on of PC. RAM usage aggregates while shutdown and turn on (system usage value is successively turning to high). When performing restart, RAM usage turns to normal level (approximately 20%)

ASUSTek COMPUTER INC. P2540UV.300, 2016-10-11

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    ASUSTek COMPUTER INC. P2540UV.300, 2016-10-11

Tenforo, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Tenforo, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

How to reduce RAM consumption in Windows 10 [Version-20H2]

1. How to reduce RAM consumption in Windows 10 [Version-20H2] - Similar Threads - reduce RAM consumption

2. High RAM consumption after upgrading to 22H2 versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM consumption after upgrading to 22H2 versions: Hi I recently have a problem with the ram because after upgrading Windows 11 to version 22H2 something takes half of my RAM I have 8gb of RAM before the update it was about 10-20% when you turn on the laptop now it is 50-60 % I would like to say that my user takes 1gb of RAM...
  3. High RAM consumption after upgrading to 22H2 versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM consumption after upgrading to 22H2 versions: Hi I have recently a problem with the ram because after upgrading Windows 11 to version 22H2 something takes half of my RAM I have 8gb of RAM before the update it was about 10-20% when you turn on the laptop now it is 50-60% I would like to say that my user takes 1gb of RAM...
  4. High RAM consumption after upgrading to 22H2 versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM consumption after upgrading to 22H2 versions: Hi I have recently a problem with the ram because after upgrading Windows 11 to version 22H2 something takes half of my RAM I have 8gb of RAM before the update it was about 10-20% when you turn on the laptop now it is 50-60% I would like to say that my user takes 1gb of RAM...
  5. High consumption of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High consumption of RAM: When I open several programs. Memory consumption by DMW is very high. What is the problem??screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-consumption-of-ram/89c233e4-3971-473b-9a55-0742dd522afb
  6. What are some ways to reduce RAM consumption?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are some ways to reduce RAM consumption?: I'm bought a 8GB RAM Laptop last week. Today I was curious so I opened Task Manager and found out the background running programs consume 4GB of my RAM. There were about 65 programs but the ones that took up the most were McAfee, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Edge, wsappx and...
  7. How can I reduce battery consumption in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I reduce battery consumption in Windows 10?: Hi all! I am a person who uses Windows everyday. I have a very low battery life. I have put it in battery saver mode, reduced the screen brightness, ran the trouble shoot for power. But nothing helped me to reduce battery consumption. So please tell me a way to reduce the...
  8. Intel to reduce Chromium’s power consumption on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel to reduce Chromium’s power consumption on Windows 10: The Chromium platform is the king of the web browsing market. However, Chromium-based Chrome has the reputation of being a power-hungry browser on Windows devices. If you feel the Chrome browser in your laptop is draining the battery, then we have good news for you—Intel is...
  9. How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook: How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-reduce-the-ram-consumption-of-windows-10/153a84e4-f9e1-4bd0-82a6-1b68998f590f
  10. Higher RAM consumption

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Higher RAM consumption: mr.rifas ahamed: I am using ASUS Pro P2540UV configured with Corei5, 8GB, 1TB HDD and Nvidia 920MX for last 2 months. Windows 10 Pro had been installed with this. After working for a while with various application, amount of RAM consumption does not reduce to initial level...