Windows 10: how to refit wallpaper perfectly?

Discus and support how to refit wallpaper perfectly? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have a 21x9 monitor and i have a 16x9 monitor in portrait mode, and im trying to figure out how to get my wallpapers to fit seamlessly across both,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dr__gizmo, Mar 29, 2020.

1. how to refit wallpaper perfectly?

i have a 21x9 monitor and i have a 16x9 monitor in portrait mode, and im trying to figure out how to get my wallpapers to fit seamlessly across both, thanks for the help

submitted by /u/dr__gizmo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dr__gizmo, Mar 29, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Mar 29, 2020
  4. SomeDev Win User

how to refit wallpaper perfectly?

Exact how-to for rEFIt (Mac mini 32 bit, OS X, Ubuntu, Win 10)

After using a dual-boot scheme successfully for a while, I'm now trying to add Windows 10 (Pro) as a third OS to my Mac mini (rEFIt).

The order of the most(?) important steps so far:

• 2006: buy Mac mini with OS X
    • 2012-ish: install rEFIt
    • ... and install Lubuntu (currently 15.04), brings GRUB2 with it
    • this week: add RAM (now 2 GB) and storage (replaced original HD by 120 GB SSD)
    • install Windows 10 (Pro) in unassigned free space

As described in this askubuntu question, I can't get Windows to install properly. It seems that I have too many primary partitions.

Given that the current state is like this screenshot of GParted, and Windows will certainly (again) complain that there are already four primary partitions when I'll just try again to install it in the unassigned free space:

What can I do (now) to finally have a "triple-boot" system?

Apparently it is not uncommon (or at least not impossible) to have such a system, but I'm currently having a hard time with the details. Do I have to change partitions (or details thereof), and if so, which tool on what OS is good enough for that job?

SomeDev, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

how to refit wallpaper perfectly?

1. how to refit wallpaper perfectly? - Similar Threads - refit wallpaper perfectly

2. HDD refit into same Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD refit into same Pc: Hello all. I hope this makes sense. I’m using win 11 on my ssd.c drive I also have 2 internal HDDs spare D & emergency back up F holding data only plugged into the MB. I need to do a fresh install of win11. If I unplug my 2 data hdd from the MB. Then reinstall win 11 onto the...
  3. HDD refit into same Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD refit into same Pc: Hello all. I hope this makes sense. I’m using win 11 on my ssd.c drive I also have 2 internal HDDs spare D & emergency back up F holding data only plugged into the MB. I need to do a fresh install of win11. If I unplug my 2 data hdd from the MB. Then reinstall win 11 onto the...
  4. How to disable Antimalware Service Executable perfectly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable Antimalware Service Executable perfectly?: I'm using Windows 11 with Surface Laptop Studio.I tried making an exclusion in the windows defender settings, and I tried editing the registryDisableAntiSpyware for this service, and I tried editing group policyTurn off windows defenderAfter editing registry and reboot it...
  5. How to get this wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get this wallpaper: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick and I want to get this wallpaper, give me link and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-this-wallpaper/86b5b653-f454-4810-8fe1-314407f7e427
  6. Mobile Hotspot works perfectly - but how??!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot works perfectly - but how??!!: Yesterday roadworkers severed our broadband cable, breaking all comms capability (internet, tv, phone). Connecting through Mobile Hotspot and thereby using the mobile phone service provider has worked like a dream (though currently an Office 2019 update is taking 55+ minutes...
  7. Animated Wallpapers: How?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Animated Wallpapers: How?: I know i can just grab some from windows store and whatnot, but how do i make and use my own? gif file doesnt work, and neither does any familiar video formats. A. is it possible to make your own animated screen saver? and B. How? any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  8. word Perfect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    word Perfect: Can I use word Perfect with Office 365? I am currently using Windows 10. I am familiar with Microsoft Word, but always preferred Word perfect especially for sorting a large amount of data....
  9. how to download and save wallpapers

how to download and save wallpapers: I have a 1920x1080 HD laptop but cannot find how to download and save wallpapers from the net as I would like to build a library of pictures to change my wall from and to.. 118753
  10. How to change Login Wallpaper.

How to change Login Wallpaper.: Hi Guys, How do I change the Login Wallpaper. The one before you get to your User, you have to press up key. 51457