Windows 10: How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser

Discus and support How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Caching is typical behavior of any browser. Whenever you visit a website, it downloads the file and keeps it. So next time you visit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 1, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser

WinClub, Jul 1, 2019
  2. TinaEB Win User

edge browser refresh issue

Since a few days ago my edge browser keeps refreshing while on a site like facebook or linkedin. I turned off the auto meta refresh option as someone suggested and deleted cookies but it still does it. It's really frustrating that while in the midst of doing
    something the page refreshes by itself.

what is causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks

Tina

TinaEB, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Feeds won't refresh in the E90 browser

Hi everybody.

I have a number of RSS feeds subscribed to my default E90 web browser. When I'm in the feed list view and select "Refresh All", nothing ever happens.

If I enter a specific feed and then choose "Refresh", it will.

Anyone else with the same problem?

hermanni---01, Jul 1, 2019
  4. sri311 Win User

How to refresh browser page in 311

It is something simple, but I could not figure out how to refresh a page in the browser of my 311. Can someone tell me how.

sri311, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser - Similar Threads - Refresh Hard Refresh

2. Default web browser keeps opening new home pages in a new window or keep refreshing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Default web browser keeps opening new home pages in a new window or keep refreshing: Hi,I have windows 10 on my computer and it is up to date.For a few days now my computer has been randomly opening up the default web browser multiple times to my home page Google search. It opens multiple windows at once and automatically to the point that I can't do...
  3. Browsers opening and refreshing automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers opening and refreshing automatically: I don't k know what has happened to my pc I did a full reset and lost all my personal files and everything but still hasn't cleared the issue My default browser or the one that I am working will be refreshed automatically like a hundred times if I am watching something nor...
  4. Browsers opening and refreshing automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browsers opening and refreshing automatically: I have installed latest version of norton security and i have a genuine windows even after checking the whole system for virus its showing that there is none but still my default browsers are opening and refreshing continuously iam using mozilla as my browser i have refreshed...
  5. Your Phone is not refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone is not refreshing: I have Your Phone on my pc to connect my Note 10 to my pc. One day it just stopped updating what was on my phone like messages, photos, and notifications weren't going though. I can see messages, photos, and apps but they are all from a month ago, and now it just is stuck on...
  6. Refreshing a page,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Refreshing a page,: how to refresh the page whenever the page hangs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refreshing-a-page/70b21e61-ff24-45fc-9310-a24f8d461e5f
  7. page refreshing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    page refreshing randomly: I open a page up and as soon as I go to type it does not matter which website I am on it is making my page refresh it'self, and then it will be fine for a little while but should I open a new tab up this happens first try every new tab the page will refresh as soon as I type...
  8. Login page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...
  9. edge browser refresh issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge browser refresh issue: Since a few days ago my edge browser keeps refreshing while on a site like facebook or linkedin. I turned off the auto meta refresh option as someone suggested and deleted cookies but it still does it. It's really frustrating that while in the midst of doing something the...
  10. MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing: It has become a pain with the Edge browser refreshing. It happens when I move to the "next page" that's not the end of the world, but often the refresh brings me back to the starting page. Searched for others having the same issue, and it looks like I am alone. Chrome...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Refresh the page on your phone. After refreshing you might need to navigate to the specific web page again or re-enter information

2. How to refresh a windows phone page

3. refresh my web pag on my phone

4. What you can try: Refresh the page on your phone. After refreshing you might need to navigate to the specific web page again or re-enter information