Windows 10: How to refuse to accept incoming fax coming from unknown sender?

Discus and support How to refuse to accept incoming fax coming from unknown sender? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to refuse incoming fax from unknown sender?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheKSkid, Aug 22, 2019.

1. TheKSkid Win User

How to refuse to accept incoming fax coming from unknown sender?

How to refuse incoming fax from unknown sender?

:)

TheKSkid, Aug 22, 2019

2. Can't accept incoming calls - PC

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to update Skype to the latest version and check if the issue persist.

As part of troubleshooting, run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

A. Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows store apps' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    B. Try to check on your call settings by signing in to your Skype application. Navigate and click "Tools tab" --> click options --> look for "calls" then it will route you to "call settings". On the right page you will
    see "Allow calls from, then choose from the two options . Anyone or contacts from your list.

You may also post this query on Skype Community Forums.

Here is the link:
    http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-desktop-client/Can-t-accept-incoming-calls/td-p/3117674

Hope this post helps. Keep us posted.

Joy Kemprai, Aug 22, 2019
  3. AK_67 Win User
    Accepting incoming calls - Lumia 800

Received a Lumia 800 phone yesterday.

I am not sure how to pick up incoming calls as there is no indication as accept / Reject etc. Is any other key could be used to accept the calls..?! Appreciate any advise / suggestions in this regard.

AK_67, Aug 22, 2019
  4. sveilleux Win User

IMAP email displaying (Unknown Sender) for From and (no subject) for subject

Received the following message from usa.net support:

• We have received your support ticket regarding an issue with your new Windows 8 phone. The issue you have reported is a known issue with the said operating system for the phone and we have received a couple of users having the same issue where the sender
      is displayed as an "unknown sender". We don't have a solution at the moment but our engineers are currently working on this bug.

As much as we would like to have this fixed for you immediately, our admin team have not provided a turn around time when the bug could be fixed. In the meantime you could still login and use your email using the phone's built in web browser.
    Obviously this is not an acceptable resolution. Trying to decide whether I go back to old phone or switch email providers (with all of the associated headache).

sveilleux, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to refuse to accept incoming fax coming from unknown sender? - Similar Threads - refuse accept incoming

2. HDD refuses to accept windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD refuses to accept windows: Hi,So I have a serious issue. I have 2 discs in my laptop. 1 is a ssd and the other a hdd. I've used the hdd for like 3 years now and wanted to switch to an ssd. I did. But there was sth suspicious about it. It always on startup started, shut down, and started up properly. I...
  3. HDD refuses to accept windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD refuses to accept windows: Hi,So I have a serious issue. I have 2 discs in my laptop. 1 is a ssd and the other a hdd. I've used the hdd for like 3 years now and wanted to switch to an ssd. I did. But there was sth suspicious about it. It always on startup started, shut down, and started up properly. I...
  4. HDD refuses to accept windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "SENDER NAME" and "SUBJECT" are missing from incoming faxes in Window's FAX and SCAN...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "SENDER NAME" and "SUBJECT" are missing from incoming faxes in Window's FAX and SCAN...: This issue has been hanging in the internet ever since Win 10 was upgraded from Win 7. I still cannot find any solution in the net. Any update or solution?...
  6. Mail from unknown senders, with viruses.

Mail from unknown senders, with viruses.: Working with windows 10 and win 10 Mail, I get messages fig 2 with viruses fig 3 from specific email senders ‘SE’ unknown to me except Elias Sideris *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I try to send a new mail, by searching the letters ‘el’ I get all these people...
  7. UNKNOWN email sender

UNKNOWN email sender: Been getting new emails that are junk from.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA InterestRatesExperts confirmation <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>_____________________________________________ From: XXXmy *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <DENNIS *** Email...
  8. gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing: We have purchased software for our new Dell Inspiron and cannot download it because the gmail account is not receiving email. I have used it to send email and that worked but I am anxious to get the incoming mail. Please help me figure out what is wrong. I prefer not to...
  9. 'unknown sender'

in Windows 10 Customization
    'unknown sender': I get 'Unknown Sender' when sending emails to a new contact from Windows Mail on my laptop running Windows 10. They don't get sent but sit in a folder somewhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-sender/bd0a4372-f169-45af-ac78-d1f300e82098
  10. This Partner doesn’t accept incoming connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This Partner doesn’t accept incoming connection: Hi, I downloaded Teamviewer from Windows Store. Whenever I try to connect another Windows Computer, it says, This Partner doesn’t accept incoming connection. Please let me know, what I need check in Partner Computer so that this issue can be fixed? Regards InTech...