Windows 10: how to register?

Discus and support how to register? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how to register windows 10 for home use in low cost? anyone help me tnpsc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by prathikshaj, Feb 19, 2020.

1. how to register?

how to register windows 10 for home use in low cost? anyone help me

tnpsc

:)

prathikshaj, Feb 19, 2020

2. No registered device!

Steps to do

• On your phone, go to SETTINGS
    • Here, go to ABOUT - RESET
    • When the comes back up, use your windows phone account that you use on windowsphone.com website. Your phone will be re-registered.

Jay_answers, Feb 19, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Feb 19, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

how to register?

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

how to register?

1. how to register? - Similar Threads - register

2. Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?: Hi,I’ve purchased a computer with a former factory Windows 8 licence, upgraded by its owner to Windows 10. Upon receiving it, I created a user account of my own using my MS account for registering the new device. I then attempted to install pending updates, and past rebooting...
  3. Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?: Hi,I’ve purchased a computer with a former factory Windows 8 licence, upgraded by its owner to Windows 10. Upon receiving it, I created a user account of my own using my MS account for registering the new device. I then attempted to install pending updates, and past rebooting...
  4. Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  6. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  7. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

8. I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...: I unlinked my aces VivoBook PC from my account I tried to register the device again using the serial number and it doesn't recognize the serial number why what do I do?...
  9. I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...

I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...: I unlinked my aces VivoBook PC from my account I tried to register the device again using the serial number and it doesn't recognize the serial number why what do I do?...
  10. Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...

Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...: Issue Description: Facing issue in setting up and running SSIS in debug mode in VS2015 that can recognize 64-Bit C# custom components in Data Tools Tool box. Created MyCustomComponent.dll by referencing below dlls. Took the dlls from 140\DTS\Binn...