Windows 10: How to reinstall a win 10

Discus and support How to reinstall a win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to reinstall a win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-a-win-10/392a4791-30f2-4eb8-901e-19f76b4f082d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Volvo datorn, Jul 21, 2020.

1. How to reinstall a win 10

How to reinstall a win 10

:)

Volvo datorn, Jul 21, 2020

2. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

1. How to reinstall a win 10 - Similar Threads - reinstall

2. hello, dave i accidently removed my realtek high definition audio but how do i reinstall it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, dave i accidently removed my realtek high definition audio but how do i reinstall it...: when i was trying to clean up junks from my pc i saw an app named realtek high definition i wanted to delete it because it was slowing down my pc but after deleting it i saw i didnt have an audio i was so frightened because i had a class on my computer on tomorrow.then, i...
  3. hello, dave i accidently removed my realtek high definition audio but how do i reinstall it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello, dave i accidently removed my realtek high definition audio but how do i reinstall it...: when i was trying to clean up junks from my pc i saw an app named realtek high definition i wanted to delete it because it was slowing down my pc but after deleting it i saw i didnt have an audio i was so frightened because i had a class on my computer on tomorrow.then, i...
  4. My device reinstalled automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device reinstalled automatically: I am using Surface Pro 8At the end of each workday, I close the keyboard and leave.This morning when I returned to the company, after opening my device, I noticed that the interface was quite similar to the interface every time I reinstalled windows In the final steps such as...
  5. My device reinstalled automatically

My device reinstalled automatically: I am using Surface Pro 8At the end of each workday, I close the keyboard and leave.This morning when I returned to the company, after opening my device, I noticed that the interface was quite similar to the interface every time I reinstalled windows In the final steps such as...
  6. How to reinstall Microsoft Store after being uninstalled on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Microsoft Store after being uninstalled on Windows 11?: HelloMy Microsoft Store application was not opening and was not showing up on the Apps setting. I followed a command to uninstalled it but now I am having difficulty reinstalling it. It does not show up on any Apps and any Commands I try to do from other forums fail to work....
  7. How to reinstall Microsoft Store after being uninstalled on Windows 11?

How to reinstall Microsoft Store after being uninstalled on Windows 11?: HelloMy Microsoft Store application was not opening and was not showing up on the Apps setting. I followed a command to uninstalled it but now I am having difficulty reinstalling it. It does not show up on any Apps and any Commands I try to do from other forums fail to work....
  8. Can't Get Apps to Launch on new laptop, already tried troubleshooter, repair, and reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Apps to Launch on new laptop, already tried troubleshooter, repair, and reinstall: I have a new windows 11 laptop and I am trying to launch apps, like Luminar Neo for photo editing and I can't get the app to open. I have tried troubleshooting the app and app store and well as run the repair, reset, and reinstall of the app. I am having similar issues with...
  9. Can't Get Apps to Launch on new laptop, already tried troubleshooter, repair, and reinstall

Can't Get Apps to Launch on new laptop, already tried troubleshooter, repair, and reinstall: I have a new windows 11 laptop and I am trying to launch apps, like Luminar Neo for photo editing and I can't get the app to open. I have tried troubleshooting the app and app store and well as run the repair, reset, and reinstall of the app. I am having similar issues with...
  10. If i use reinstall windows 11 from settings will my other drives like E & D Drive's data...

If i use reinstall windows 11 from settings will my other drives like E & D Drive's data...: Hey actually I'm feeling some issue with my windows lately so I want a clean installation, but I'm afraid of loosing my data I know it Won't effect on the main Drive C But will it take a effect on my other drivers and my data from other driver's will lose?...