Windows 10: how to reinstall all program

Discus and support how to reinstall all program in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have 2 separate drives , one drive for windows only (this is new drive and this is ssd) and the other for multimedia and programs ( 2 different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wertdante, Jan 18, 2020.

1. how to reinstall all program

i have 2 separate drives , one drive for windows only (this is new drive and this is ssd) and the other for multimedia and programs ( 2 different partition , and this is old drive , hard disk) and then i'm fresh reinstall windows because my windows is in the old drive ( so actually i had 3 partition in this hard disk) but after installing windows every programs that i have installed in the programs partition is not showing in the start menu.

should i reinstall all my programs ??

or i just simply open it directly from installed folder??

submitted by /u/wertdante
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wertdante, Jan 18, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 18, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond how to reinstall all program :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 18, 2020
  4. how to reinstall all program

reinstall programs

Hi,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue in using Microsoft Edge. As you have mentioned that you are facing issue in installing a program which require Internet Explorer 6 or above then, I
    would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if issue persists. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R to open run box.
    • In the run box type iexplore and hit enter.
    • Right click anywhere in free space of Internet explorer.
    • Select the option of create a shortcut to the desktop.
    • Now try to open the website from this shortcut and see if it helps.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

how to reinstall all program

1. how to reinstall all program - Similar Threads - reinstall program

2. When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?: When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-upgrading-from-windows-11-to-windows-11-pro/7e5205aa-c833-4fe3-a08b-753beeefa1f1
  3. When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?: When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-upgrading-from-windows-11-to-windows-11-pro/7e5205aa-c833-4fe3-a08b-753beeefa1f1
  4. Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?: I have various issues with my old laptop that I think a reinstall would resolve. The problem is that I have an old Photoshop installation for which I no longer have a keycode. If I back up the whole computer, clean the computer and do a reinstall, will Photoshop come back...
  5. Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?

Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?: I have various issues with my old laptop that I think a reinstall would resolve. The problem is that I have an old Photoshop installation for which I no longer have a keycode. If I back up the whole computer, clean the computer and do a reinstall, will Photoshop come back...
  6. Reinstall of Windows, will lose access to programs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. After reinstalling windows, some programs and games just aren't running.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After reinstalling windows, some programs and games just aren't running.: So, a couple of days ago I noticed that the rear exhaust fan in my PC was not running, so I opened up my PC to see if it was due to a loose cable, It was, but after screwing the cover back onto the chassis I noticed that my computer was no longer booting and getting stuck on...
  8. After reinstalling windows, some programs and games just aren't running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reinstalling windows, some programs and games just aren't running.: So, a couple of days ago I noticed that the rear exhaust fan in my PC was not running, so I opened up my PC to see if it was due to a loose cable, It was, but after screwing the cover back onto the chassis I noticed that my computer was no longer booting and getting stuck on...
  9. After reinstalling windows, some programs and games just aren't running.

10. Cant access certain websites or programs since reinstalling windows 11

Cant access certain websites or programs since reinstalling windows 11: I've had problems with accessing adobe's site and downloading the adobe creative cloud app, now i cannot connect to bethesda website neither play their games. i was able to have programs such as photoshop, premiere pro and bethesda games before i reinstalled my windows. how...