Windows 10: How to reinstall bluetooth drive(Bluetooth Radio)?? HP 15 Notebook PC

Discus and support How to reinstall bluetooth drive(Bluetooth Radio)?? HP 15 Notebook PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have mistakenly install my joystick's driver on my Bluetooth driver (Bluetooth Radio) and now my laptops (HP 15 Notebook PC) is showing that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by impriyesh, Sep 18, 2019.

1. impriyesh Win User

How to reinstall bluetooth drive(Bluetooth Radio)?? HP 15 Notebook PC

Hello,

I have mistakenly install my joystick's driver on my Bluetooth driver (Bluetooth Radio) and now my laptops (HP 15 Notebook PC) is showing that it doesnot have Bluetooth. I tired uninstalling the driver in device manager but now the whole Bluetooth option is gone from device manager too.

Please help what to do or if there a link I can download please provide that.

Thanks!

:)

impriyesh, Sep 18, 2019

2. Bluetooth for HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) ?

To Whom it May Concern;

I just purchased a "NEW" , HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) Laptop which is running Win10 Home x64 ver 1607 O.S., that apparently came from HP with "NO BLUETOOTH". Currently, in Settings, Devices, "BLUETOOTH" is included in the Devices Title only,
    but, "BLUETOOTH" is not listed. So far everything that I've done to resolve this issue has failed!

1.) In Services, I've successfully started both Bluetooth Support and Bluetooth Hands free Services.

2.) In Device Manager, with Hidden Devices selected, It did not show any BLUETOOTH Device/s or Icon/s that I could find.

3.) After running Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, it never indicated "ANYTHING" related to why "BLUETOOTH" is "NOT" listed in Settings, Devices. (ALL it did indicate was that my Ethernet Card is Disabled, which I chose to do because I never plan on
    using ETHERNET.)

4.) On the HP website, specifically for this model - (HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) , under Support, Software and Drivers, I did not see where any "BLUETOOTH SUPPORT" of any kind was offered, nor did I see, any recommendation of "ANY" HP, USB dongle
    adapter for this model under Accessories. However I did find under Software and Drivers, Network, 3, "BLUETOOTH" Drivers which, at first, it appeared that the Realtek, Intel or Broadcom Bluetooth Drivers were compatible with this Computer, BUT, still, I can't
    find "BLUETOOTH", listed anywhere, either in, Settings, Devices, or in the Device Manager.

5.) I've been reluctant to buy a Universal USB Dongle Adapter from a Third Party Manufacturer, as it's been my experience that if the "BLUETOOTH" is not specifically setup for your System the Third party Universal USB Dongle Adapters are very unreliable
    at best, if they work at all.

Any new suggestions in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

j80r59mm95r08j, Sep 18, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Shilohbob Win User

Bluetooth for HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) ?

Your post is confusing, in your first paragraph you say: "that apparently came from HP with "NO BLUETOOTH

"I just purchased a "NEW" , HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) Laptop which is running Win10 Home x64 ver 1607 O.S., that apparently came from HP with "NO BLUETOOTH". Currently, in Settings,
    Devices, "BLUETOOTH" is included in the Devices Title only, but, "BLUETOOTH" is not listed. So far everything that I've done to resolve this issue has failed!"

The HP website states only specific models support 'Bluetooth'

You also say:

"2.) In Device Manager, with Hidden Devices selected, It did not show any BLUETOOTH Device/s or Icon/s that I could find"

Which indicates 'Bluetooth' is not supported!!!!!

It appears your model does not support 'Bluetooth', you do not have a 'Bluetooth' adapter installed.

A 'Bluetooth' dongle appears to be your only option.

Shilohbob, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How to reinstall bluetooth drive(Bluetooth Radio)?? HP 15 Notebook PC - Similar Threads - reinstall bluetooth drive

2. My Bluetooth is not working on the HP ENVY notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is not working on the HP ENVY notebook: Hi guys,Please, how do I solve this problem? I noticed days ago that I have not been able to use Bluetooth on my HP ENVY Notebook PC, Windows 10 edition.Can someone help me with this?...
  3. My Bluetooth is not working on the HP ENVY notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth is not working on the HP ENVY notebook: Hi guys,Please, how do I solve this problem? I noticed days ago that I have not been able to use Bluetooth on my HP ENVY Notebook PC, Windows 10 edition.Can someone help me with this?...
  4. My Bluetooth is not working on the HP ENVY notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. “Bluetooth radio” error

in Windows 10 Customization
    “Bluetooth radio” error: So everytime i try to connect any bluetooth device, it says my bluetooth is turned off but i can’t turn it back on, and it says my bluetooth radio has a error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-radio-error/cc9f72b6-38af-410b-92d8-5def28950546
  6. Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth: Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-notebook-bluetooth/d9066791-4b33-49e0-ad35-c34a362a1ebd
  7. Generic Bluetooth Radio

Generic Bluetooth Radio: Need Generic Bluetooth Radio driver to download for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-bluetooth-radio/63f1ac8c-4161-448b-9d05-21e54fa6b969
  8. Windows 10 reinstall "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver?

Windows 10 reinstall "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver?: Hi, I've been having issues with bluetooth. I uninstalled the the Generic Bluetooth Radio driver from the bluetooth node of the device manager. When I scan for hardware changes, Windows does not detect that the driver is missing and does not reinstall it. What I need is a...
  9. adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop

adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop: My HP Laptop doesn't have Bluetooth on it so my question is is there a way to put it on manually? If so How and please I'm a disabled man with little computer experience so I would appreciate a step by step instructions on how to get it on my laptop if there's even a way to...
  10. How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm?

How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm?: I bought this computer used from someone. It was hardly used at all. I discovered there is no Bluetooth. I need Bluetooth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-this-hp-notebook-15/aa55f476-36cd-4ad9-b891-f330e9d605dc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstalling bluetooth driver windows 10