Windows 10: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I recently bought a refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad T430. It has Windows 10 but no Bluetooth Driver.How can I install one? Thanks Jonathan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonnyF0ntaine, Nov 22, 2019.

1. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?

Hi I recently bought a refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad T430. It has Windows 10 but no Bluetooth Driver.How can I install one?

Thanks

Jonathan

:)

JonnyF0ntaine, Nov 22, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 22, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?

1. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - reinstall Bluetooth drivers

2. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10: I can't find the Bluetooth device in the Device manager although I have selected the Choice of Show hidden devices. I have Asus Laptop, Name: Desktop-503A 500. Thanks in Advance for any help....
  3. how to reinstall bluetooth driver on Windows 10 computer

how to reinstall bluetooth driver on Windows 10 computer: I need to know how to manually reinstall the bluetooth drivers on my pc. I uninstalled them in "devices manager" and microsoft said my pc would automatically attempt to reinstall them when I restarted the computer... but it didn't. now I have no bluetooth. PC is acer...
  4. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10: Need assistance. I don't see Bluetooth in my Device Manager, even in the Show Hidden Devices. Here are my specs: Processor: Intel R Core TM i7 Installed RAM: 8.00 GB System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor It's an EliteBook G4...
  5. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers: I want your help. How can I reinstall Bluetooth drivers and adapters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers/353bb98b-8317-4dd3-8c6d-48cd0f5320b2
  6. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?: Can't see any bluetooth device driver on list in device manager under hidden devices. My Laptop Model: ASPIRE E1-571; IntelR Core i5 -3230M 2.6Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 3.2 Ghz I have Windows 10 Pro I am trying to connect a Bluetooth Mouse....
  7. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?: bluetooth button isnt popping up in the icon area or in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-in-windows-10/2193cd31-209d-4857-a0b9-acf5e5ad2d95
  8. how to reinstall bluetooth driver?

how to reinstall bluetooth driver?: i cannot open the bluetooth as bluetooth driver has been deleted so can i reinstall that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-driver/a85254da-d924-4e21-baf9-65f69124ba3f
  9. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?: hi I have uninstalled my bluetooth device, trying to reinstall it. and now i im stuck not knowing how to reinstall it. please help me reinstall it...
  10. How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?

How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?: but show hidden device you can't see any bluetooth device driver on my list, I have Dell DESKTOP-EOJ6574model please anyone Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-in-windows-10/36d79c5a-353d-40dc-9c76-c68204ef5d30

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reload bluetooth software on win 10