Windows 10: How to reinstall Math Recognizer?

Discus and support How to reinstall Math Recognizer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I delete Math Recognizer by mistake. How Could I reinstall it? I tried to reinstall it on ADD FUNCTION PANEL, but there is no Math Recognizer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RuiZhao1, Dec 30, 2019.

1. RuiZhao1 Win User

How to reinstall Math Recognizer?

I delete Math Recognizer by mistake. How Could I reinstall it? I tried to reinstall it on ADD FUNCTION PANEL, but there is no Math Recognizer.

:)

RuiZhao1, Dec 30, 2019

2. I accidentally uninstalled Math Recognized from the optional features in Windows 10

I accidentally uninstalled Math Recognized from the optional feature in Windows settings (Windows 10). After that, I went to the list of features in settings to reinstall it. But unfortunately, it is not there.

Alva D. F., Dec 30, 2019
  3. I Can't Install Maths Recognizer in Windows 10 Education

I accidentally uninstalled Maths Recognizer from the optional feature in Windows Settings. When I go to the list of features in settings to reinstall it, it is not there. Can someone help me reinstall it ASAP.

Windows Version:

Windows 10 Education 1903

Specs:

Intel Core i7-8565U

16GB RAM

MX150 Geforce Graphics

128GB SSD

1TB HDD

Thanks,

Kendrick

KendrickBui, Dec 30, 2019
  4. How to reinstall Math Recognizer?

Unable to insert formula from Math Input panel to Wordpad.

Hi Janein,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, the default WordPad Notepad are not supported and recognized by Math Input Panel tool. As Math Input Panel tool only support those applications that work with the Mathematical Markup Language also know as Math ML. However,
    this is a valuable suggestion, as there may be other users with similar requirements. We recommend you to provide your feedback and suggestion in

Feedback Hub
    on the same, so that our developers can look into this.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

How to reinstall Math Recognizer?

1. How to reinstall Math Recognizer? - Similar Threads - reinstall Math Recognizer

2. What is math recognizer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is math recognizer?: I was clearing up space on windows when i noticed an optional feature named math recognizer. What happens if i delete it and do i need it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-math-recognizer/43b5adef-ff74-4365-b0e6-5f0524251427
  3. What is math recognizer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is math recognizer?: I was clearing up space on windows when i noticed an optional feature named math recognizer. What happens if i delete it and do i need it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-math-recognizer/43b5adef-ff74-4365-b0e6-5f0524251427
  4. What is math recognizer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to get Maths Recognizer back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Maths Recognizer back?: I cannot access "ink to math" or "ink equation" functions in Word, the buttons just disappeared and searching and clicking them through the top search bar does nothing. The maths recognizer cannot be found or added in optional features through both settings and control panel....
  6. How to get Maths Recognizer back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get Maths Recognizer back?: I cannot access "ink to math" or "ink equation" functions in Word, the buttons just disappeared and searching and clicking them through the top search bar does nothing. The maths recognizer cannot be found or added in optional features through both settings and control panel....
  7. How to get Maths Recognizer back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. math

in Windows 10 Gaming
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  9. math

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  10. Math...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Math...: How can I not get bored in Math class? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math/9984e82b-efff-4437-b460-5ff1d511ea14

Users found this page by searching for:

1. math recognizer

2. math recognizer windows 10

3. what is math recognizer

4. windows 10 math recognizer,
  5. microaoft mathrecognizer,
  6. windows math recognizer,
  7. maths recogniser,
  8. what is maths recognizer,
  9. maths recogniser for pc windows 10,
  10. math recognizer optional feature download,
  11. math recogniser,