Windows 10: How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...

Discus and support How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So basically I uninstalled my nvidia rtx grafics card from display adapter in device manager while it was only showing when 'show hidden device' was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pranav K P, Jan 7, 2024.

1. How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...

So basically I uninstalled my nvidia rtx grafics card from display adapter in device manager while it was only showing when 'show hidden device' was clicked. because i saw someone doing it in youtube and it automatically installed after a restart for them. what do I do now to reinstall it in my windows 11 laptop

:)

Pranav K P, Jan 7, 2024

2. NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager

I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA GPU from device manager and now I want to reinstall it but when I try reinstalling it with NIVDIA installer it says, "The graphic driver could not find compatible Graphic Hardware.". Help me on how to get my graphic
    hardware back and use it for my high performance.

SiddharthHingar, Jan 7, 2024
  3. OMAR_420 Win User
    Nvidia Display adapter not detected and accidentally uninstalled from device manager

My Nvidia GPU was not getting detected. So I opened my device manager, and found it after clicking on View Hidden Devices, but it was shaded. I uninstalled it from device manager in an attempt to reinstall the driver again to get it to work, however it
    has become nowhere to be found. A complete factory reset didn’t even manage to resolve the issue.

What can I do now?

I can only see my intel graphics card.

OMAR_420, Jan 7, 2024
  4. How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 7, 2024
Thema:

How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...

1. How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my... - Similar Threads - reinstall nvidia grafics

2. I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...: I updated my OS to Windows 11 on my laptop just two weeks ago. Then, while using my external monitor for a project, it suddenly blacked out. When I checked the device manager for display adapters, the Nvidia graphics was no longer there. I tried restoring the system and also...
  3. I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...: I updated my OS to Windows 11 on my laptop just two weeks ago. Then, while using my external monitor for a project, it suddenly blacked out. When I checked the device manager for display adapters, the Nvidia graphics was no longer there. I tried restoring the system and also...
  4. How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...

How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...: So basically I uninstalled my nvidia rtx grafics card from display adapter in device manager while it was only showing when 'show hidden device' was clicked. because i saw someone doing it in youtube and it automatically installed after a restart for them. what do I do now to...
  5. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.: Hello.I was trying to solve an issue I had with my driver with it not being detected in the system and I thought it'd be a good idea to uninstall it to reinstall it afterwards.Needless to say I couldn't find I way to install it back so now I'm trying to find a way to get it...
  6. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.: Hello.I was trying to solve an issue I had with my driver with it not being detected in the system and I thought it'd be a good idea to uninstall it to reinstall it afterwards.Needless to say I couldn't find I way to install it back so now I'm trying to find a way to get it...
  7. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager

I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager: I have an HP Spectre x360. For some reason, the bluetooth stopped working one day, which seems to be a common problem for the Spectre. I was following instructions on how to fix it, but then I accidentally uninstalled the Bluetooth from the Device Manager. Now, even when I...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager: Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would answer Laptop is a...
  10. Nvidia Display adapter not detected and accidentally uninstalled from device manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia Display adapter not detected and accidentally uninstalled from device manager: My Nvidia GPU was not getting detected. So I have opened my device manager, and found it after clicking on View Hidden Devices, but sort of shaded. I uninstalled it from device manager in an attempt to reinstall the driver again to get it to work, however it has become...