Windows 10: How to reinstall One Drive to Windows 10?

Discus and support How to reinstall One Drive to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidentally uninstalled my Microsoft One Drive App from my Windows 10 computer. How do I reinstall the One Drive App on my Windows 10 computer? It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GOOFYMUSKETEER, May 8, 2020.

1. How to reinstall One Drive to Windows 10?

I accidentally uninstalled my Microsoft One Drive App from my Windows 10 computer. How do I reinstall the One Drive App on my Windows 10 computer?

It says that because I already have Windows 10, that I have the app. Which, of course, because I uninstalled it, I don't.

Thanks.

:)

GOOFYMUSKETEER, May 8, 2020

2. Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

Hi Rodolpho,

We want to know about the issue you're having with your recovery drive. Please answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 or Windows 10?
    • If you already upgraded to Windows 10, were you able to create a new copy of the recovery drive?

We suggest creating a new copy of the recovery drive and then follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa above this thread.

Update us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

Robert Caw, May 8, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

How to reinstall One Drive to Windows 10?

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, May 8, 2020
Thema:

How to reinstall One Drive to Windows 10?

1. How to reinstall One Drive to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - reinstall Drive

2. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  3. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  4. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  5. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  6. Need to reinstall windows 11 on new hard drive. Keep getting message that device drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to reinstall windows 11 on new hard drive. Keep getting message that device drivers...: Need to reinstall windows 11 on a new hard drive, Downloaded the Microsoft media creation tool, but when it starts to install, I get the message that device drivers are needed. What drivers are needed, and where do I find them....
  7. Need to reinstall windows 11 on new hard drive. Keep getting message that device drivers...

Need to reinstall windows 11 on new hard drive. Keep getting message that device drivers...: Need to reinstall windows 11 on a new hard drive, Downloaded the Microsoft media creation tool, but when it starts to install, I get the message that device drivers are needed. What drivers are needed, and where do I find them....
  8. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  9. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  10. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?: I want to remove that hard drive from pc because it is starting to fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-windows-boot-manager-to-another-drive/49d45fc6-2fe3-43fe-961d-0c7e6037786d