Windows 10: how to reinstall power director that came with my computer

Discus and support how to reinstall power director that came with my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to reinstall power director that came with my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VirginiaCoker, Apr 22, 2020.

1. how to reinstall power director that came with my computer

how to reinstall power director that came with my computer

:)

VirginiaCoker, Apr 22, 2020

2. will cyberlink power director 13 work in windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to know the compatibility of Cyberlink Power Director 13 on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to contact the Cyber Power Director Support for more information on Cyberlink Power
    Director 13 compatibility with Windows 10.

However, Windows 10 has the feature of Compatibility mode
    to allow software to work with the computer's newer hardware or software.

Follow the steps below on how to install software in compatibility mode:

1. Download the software from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select "Properties".

3. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select operating system from the drop

down list.

5. Let the software install and then check the functionality.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Apr 22, 2020
  3. reinstalling Power Director 10 (PDR10.exe) after it was accidently uninstalled

Hi,

Can or does anyone know a way to reinstall Power Director 10 back inti Win10 Pro again?

had an issue with some other things and after getting rid of them noticed that the Power Director 10 was also not activating anymore. when checking it would say the path to this is no longer there.

Mal

Malcolm - Withers, Apr 22, 2020
  4. how to reinstall power director that came with my computer

Power Director problems with Windows 10 Ultamate

My Power Director 16 Ultimate stopped working after a month of using it. I tried to reinstall it and it says, This program is for Windows 7,8 8.5 and Windows 10. I have windows 10 on this Toshiba Tecra. What's up with that?

JamesConnell2, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

how to reinstall power director that came with my computer

1. how to reinstall power director that came with my computer - Similar Threads - reinstall power director

2. Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?: I can't remember when it started, but multiple times everyday there is an _avast_ folder created in my temp directory. No where on my system is there avast installed - no service - no app. Does anyone know why this happens? Running Windows 11 latest build on an HP desktop....
  3. Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?: I can't remember when it started, but multiple times everyday there is an _avast_ folder created in my temp directory. No where on my system is there avast installed - no service - no app. Does anyone know why this happens? Running Windows 11 latest build on an HP desktop....
  4. File director name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File director name: I have an issue with my Documents name, It appears that it is his name Documents But the actual name is the name in Arabic. I tried to change it in more than one way, but it remains the same.And this problem I face with desktop picturesHow can I change it completely?Thank...
  5. File director name

File director name: Hello everyone I have a issue in my desktop name, It appears that it is his name desktop But the actual name is the name in Arabic.How can I change it completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-director-name/1108c52c-7f1c-4bbf-82b3-ea1a27d1fbb5
  6. how to reset my computer without reinstalling windows

how to reset my computer without reinstalling windows: Hi So my computer has been acting pretty slow and pretty weird but i am scared when i reseat my computer it will add all the installation files again so how can i reset my computer without reinstalling windows...
  7. Hide My History re-director

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide My History re-director: I can't find the "Hide My History" program either in the Uninstall panel or the working down the regi path. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-my-history-re-director/a4ad9e91-8bdf-4eb6-b2d6-762ae114a75a
  8. How to use Input Director on Windows 10 to copy documents between computers

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Input Director on Windows 10 to copy documents between computers: [ATTACH]Ever wanted to copy from one document on one computer and paste in another document on another computer? Well, you can do just that; it […] This article How to use Input Director on Windows 10 to copy documents between computers first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  9. Is cyber Link power director free for Windows 10 Users or HP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is cyber Link power director free for Windows 10 Users or HP: I use Windows 10 Home Single Language(build version- 1809 ) on my HP laptop. I wanted to ask whether Power link director is freeware for Windows 10 or for HP customers coz currently I have pre installed cyber link power director software on my laptop. Will I get update to...
  10. How do I reset a computer that came with 8?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I reset a computer that came with 8?: The computer I have loads with 10, but when I bought it what was installed was 8 although I upgraded to 10 but I want to know how do get it back to how it was when I acquired it while keeping 10 on there. 113185