Windows 10: How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

Discus and support How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cristian.C, Feb 22, 2023.

1. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe KidsKaspersky1.0.5.12790Kaspersky Total SecurityKaspersky21.3.10.391LEGO Digital DesignerLEGO A/SMicrosoft .NET Core Runtime - 3.1.28 x64Microsoft Corporation3.1.28.31513Microsoft Edge WebView2 RuntimeMicrosoft Corp

:)

Cristian.C, Feb 22, 2023

2. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

Hi everyone, please help me with my problem. After installing flyff iblis and restarted the pc and then I got a blue screen of death. I reset the pc using the recovery option and accidentally pressed the removed my personal files and reinstall windows
    cause of lag. How to recover the important apps?? this is the list of the apps,
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc 0e9881ac-ad0d-4969-b659-b47d5a66ac5c.png

How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc 94d5c489-607e-499f-964e-8f442f4b6b5e.png

michaelbacalla, Feb 22, 2023
  3. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 22, 2023
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

I reset my PC (Windows 10) and it removed apps which i had installed. How to recover them?

Hi,

Resetting your PC reinstall Windows but deletes your files, settings, and apps, except for the apps that came with your PC. Since you have already performed the reset, all the application/programs will have been removed. To resolve your concern, we suggest
    that you reinstall the applications again as this is the best option to recover them.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Feb 22, 2023
Thema:

How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

1. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc - Similar Threads - reinstall recover apps

2. Reinstalling apps after windows reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling apps after windows reset: (I literally don’t know where to post, and if this is not the right place someone please tell me what is) I’ve been thinking of factory resetting my pc back to all the original settings but the only thing is downloading everything individually is going to be a pain in the...
  3. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  4. Recovering all apps after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering all apps after reset: I had to reset my desktop thinking it would fix my problem, however, has created even bigger issues by removing all of my apps and now I cannot figure out how to recover them. Help!...
  5. how to reinstall removed apps after resetting

how to reinstall removed apps after resetting: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-removed-apps-after-resetting/a52cdb26-77f8-4bc0-b7da-6efe3f27410e
  6. Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.

Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public ***Changed Original Title From: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public***...
  7. how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public

how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-apps-removed-while-resetting-my/064fb196-c161-41c0-bccc-c11333128418
  8. retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.: Reviewed information on subject posted and seems easy enough to reinstall app. however, in particular how do I access the data that was saved to any particular app. ie have several years tax files. Worst comes to worst can I reset to a date prior to this episode?...
  9. Problem after removing and reinstalling apps

Problem after removing and reinstalling apps: So I am a new windows 10 user - got a new computer and it came with windows 10. I went looking for a way to remove the apps I didn't want, and got a bit excited and removed too many, so then I looked for a way to put them back, I followed all the directions and steps but I...
  10. How do I recover all my apps in Win10 after pc reset

How do I recover all my apps in Win10 after pc reset: So I now have windows 10 and I'm so fed-up with it. It all started with RST driver thing not working. I downloaded the latest driver, installed it and windows would not boot. It would go to the trouble shooting screen and I tried everything, got frustrated and did the PC...