Windows 10: how to reinstall removed apps after resetting

Discus and support how to reinstall removed apps after resetting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by farishashapalala, Feb 23, 2021.

1. how to reinstall removed apps after resetting

how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my pc.

:)

farishashapalala, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Clark Ari Win User

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Feb 23, 2021
  3. rudefyet Win User
    App installed to external drive, drive erased, app cannot be removed/reinstalled.

Formatted the E: drive the app was installed on.

Reboot. Reset the app (gives error). Use reinstall option from Store (fails). Uninstall from control panel (gives error). Remove app via PowerShell (gives error).

rudefyet, Feb 23, 2021
  4. how to reinstall removed apps after resetting

Reinstall Apps removed due to PC reset

Here's what happened. My start button quit. (BUG) I was told to do a reset and choose "keep my files." When it finished I had an icon that says "Removed Apps" Now I can't open any of my Word documents or Excel documents. I have a huge list of removed
    apps that I need to reinstall. Almost all were preinstalled when I purchased my Lenovo PC. How do I reinstall?

LeonLeonard, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

how to reinstall removed apps after resetting

1. how to reinstall removed apps after resetting - Similar Threads - reinstall removed apps

2. Reinstalling apps after windows reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling apps after windows reset: (I literally don’t know where to post, and if this is not the right place someone please tell me what is) I’ve been thinking of factory resetting my pc back to all the original settings but the only thing is downloading everything individually is going to be a pain in the...
  3. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  4. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  5. reinstall removed apps

reinstall removed apps: I had a system reset and in doing so most of my apps were removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-removed-apps/f9c78e42-8649-40d1-9824-349b79d34d15
  6. How to Remove / Reinstall Corrupted Windows Apps

How to Remove / Reinstall Corrupted Windows Apps: I recently upgraded my Apps Disk D: on my PC. I cloned the disk from the original and replaced it. After rebooting Windows, all is well apart from all the Windows Store apps that were on the D: drive no longer work. The D:\WindowsApps folder has copied over, and all the...
  7. how to restore the apps that are removed after resetting my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to restore the apps that are removed after resetting my laptop?: I rest the pc because of some reason ……..and now I am seeing that some important apps are removed from my pc like Microsoft visual c++ ,Microsoft office home and student...…………..please tell me how I can recover those apps......
  8. Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.

Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public ***Changed Original Title From: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public***...
  9. how to reinstall Apps removed during resset

how to reinstall Apps removed during resset: how to reinstall Apps removed during resset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-reinstall-apps-removed-during-resset/750f39e2-3dc4-405b-a293-b2b6ccf397e6
  10. Problem after removing and reinstalling apps

Problem after removing and reinstalling apps: So I am a new windows 10 user - got a new computer and it came with windows 10. I went looking for a way to remove the apps I didn't want, and got a bit excited and removed too many, so then I looked for a way to put them back, I followed all the directions and steps but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to restore removed app after resetting pc window 10

2. how can i reinstall my app that removed while resetting my laptop

3. how to reinstall removed apps on pc

4. how to reinstall apps after resetting windows 10