Windows 10: How to reinstall uninstalled unknown drivers

Discus and support How to reinstall uninstalled unknown drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I opened my device manager to fix something concerning PnP, and I saw that there was an unknown driver. I looked online and it said somewhere that you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aubergenes, Mar 27, 2021.

1. How to reinstall uninstalled unknown drivers

I opened my device manager to fix something concerning PnP, and I saw that there was an unknown driver. I looked online and it said somewhere that you should uninstall it, and when you restart your pc it'll reinstall. This did not happen, and I don't know how to get said driver back. Everything on my computer looks like it works as it should, but I'm still concerned

:)

Aubergenes, Mar 27, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to reinstall uninstalled unknown drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 27, 2021
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Mar 27, 2021
  4. CDdude55 Win User

How to reinstall uninstalled unknown drivers

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It's an in depth guide on how you should uninstall/reinstall drivers, so those are recommend steps to take even when you're not having an issue.

Generally yes, you won't run into issues just by doing a standard uninstall/reinstall of drivers especially if it's from the same manufacturer, but it's always best to clean everything out before applying new drivers to prevent conflicts.

CDdude55, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

How to reinstall uninstalled unknown drivers

1. How to reinstall uninstalled unknown drivers - Similar Threads - reinstall uninstalled unknown

2. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago: Hi there!So a few months ago my touch screen laptop fell and the screen got a little cracked, this caused the touch screen to do things on it's own, so I tried to disable the touch screen driver, however instead I accidentally uninstalled it :For the following months I did...
  3. How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall a driver I uninstalled a few months ago: Hi there!So a few months ago my touch screen laptop fell and the screen got a little cracked, this caused the touch screen to do things on it's own, so I tried to disable the touch screen driver, however instead I accidentally uninstalled it :For the following months I did...
  4. Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.: My amd software suddenly stopped working and i cannot open it, when i try opening it it tells me that i have to install drivers compatible to my gpu, i updated the drivers in Device manager but as usual nothing changed. I downloaded a DDU to delete all drivers but then i got...
  5. Driver uninstall - reinstall issue with Win10

Driver uninstall - reinstall issue with Win10: Win 10 64 bit. Dell. Intel Xeon E3-1271 v3. 3.6Ghz 16Gig ram Just transitioned to Win10 from Win 7 where all was well. 2 issues really. Driver not working. Uninstall fouled ST advises with WIN10, to use the INBOX DRIVER instead of their driver for their VCP...
  6. Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall

Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall: Hey, so since this morning my camera had stopped working when I tried to check the antivirus, etc., and nothing worked, and so I followed a step by uninstalling my driver and now my camera driver is gone from the device manager, how can I reinstall the driver?...
  7. How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver

How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver: So i just uninstalled my audio driver in device manager because i have problem, then i restarted my pc, when i go to device manager and scan for hardware changes, my driver doesnt go back, my audio driver is Conexant btw[ATTACH]...
  8. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.

Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.: Hey all, Windows version: 1903 (Build 18362.418) So today I made a mistake and uninstalled, not disabled, my bluetooth driver from Device manager. No matter what I try, the driver will not come back. I have tried "showing hidden items" in device manager, downloading the...
  9. How do you uninstall and reinstall drivers in Windows 10?

How do you uninstall and reinstall drivers in Windows 10?: If I ever have an issue with my Windows 10 laptop, I would probably uninstall and reinstall certain drivers. I know how to uninstall them (just go to control panel and uninstall a program), but how do I reinstall them? Because if you don’t have the proper drivers, Windows...
  10. How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?

How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?: I was forced to uninstall the Lenovo power management driver from my laptop because it was giving me blue screens (I believe it used to happen when the display was meant to go to sleep). This means that I now have no power management and the fan goes full blast all the time....