Windows 10: How to reinstall Windows 10 on a Windows-Manjaro dual boot machine?

Discus and support How to reinstall Windows 10 on a Windows-Manjaro dual boot machine? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Manjaro Linux installed as dual boot on my PC. I primarily use Windows 10 Insider Preview builds. But due to the buggy interface, I need to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SagnikDasgupta4, Mar 4, 2021.

1. How to reinstall Windows 10 on a Windows-Manjaro dual boot machine?

I have Manjaro Linux installed as dual boot on my PC. I primarily use Windows 10 Insider Preview builds. But due to the buggy interface, I need to get a stable build. So, i found out the only way to roll back is to do a clean reinstall. But if I do so, won't it wipe out my MBR partition where the Linux is installed? What is the actual method? Any kind of help is really appreciated.

:)

SagnikDasgupta4, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Harsh Raj Win User

Reason for getting a crashed screen whenever I boot into windows 10 from a dual boot with Manjaro?

I have been getting this crashed screen whenever I boot up to windows 10 from dual boot with manjaro... what's the possible reason... is it some malware in my system? Or some hardware malfunction during boot... please suggest how to rectify this?

(First Dell appears, then dual boot opens to choose, then when chosen windows loader this appears)

Although this screen gets removed by itself and after that windows logo followed by the login screen comes

Harsh Raj, Mar 4, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Jborg Win User

How to reinstall Windows 10 on a Windows-Manjaro dual boot machine?

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

How to reinstall Windows 10 on a Windows-Manjaro dual boot machine?

1. How to reinstall Windows 10 on a Windows-Manjaro dual boot machine? - Similar Threads - reinstall Manjaro dual

2. How to dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine: Hey there,I brought a new laptop that comes with Windows 11 pre-installed. Windows 11 is good, but I have been facing audio driver issue, some stuttering while shutdown and restart quite weird for a device running AMD Ryzen 5800H, 16GB RAM and 1TB nvme SSD and other software...
  3. How to dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine: Hey there,I brought a new laptop that comes with Windows 11 pre-installed. Windows 11 is good, but I have been facing audio driver issue, some stuttering while shutdown and restart quite weird for a device running AMD Ryzen 5800H, 16GB RAM and 1TB nvme SSD and other software...
  4. How to dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine

Dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine: Hey there,I brought a new laptop that comes with Windows 11 pre-installed. Windows 11 is good, but I have been facing audio driver issue, some stuttering while shutdown and restart quite weird for a device running AMD Ryzen 5800H, 16GB RAM and 1TB nvme SSD and other software...
  6. Dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine: Hey there,I brought a new laptop that comes with Windows 11 pre-installed. Windows 11 is good, but I have been facing audio driver issue, some stuttering while shutdown and restart quite weird for a device running AMD Ryzen 5800H, 16GB RAM and 1TB nvme SSD and other software...
  7. Dual boot Windows 10 on a Windows 11 machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fixing dual boot machine that won't boot Windows..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fixing dual boot machine that won't boot Windows..: So I have a laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I wanted to dual boot and install Ubuntu on it. I shrunk the size of my partition and made a small one for Ubuntu. It now boots up automatically when I turn the computer on. If I go into boot options and select hard drive to boot...
  9. Wipe a dual boot machine and reinstall Win 10?

Wipe a dual boot machine and reinstall Win 10?: I have an old machine that started out on Win 7. I updated/upgraded over the years and it now has two SSDs one with Win 7, the other with Win 10. I created the dual boot a long time ago from the Win 7 drive. I'm worried wiping will negate my Win 10 lisence since it was an...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 7 on 7/10 dual boot breaks dual boot

Reinstalling Windows 7 on 7/10 dual boot breaks dual boot: I installed the 10 tech preview along side my win 7 ultimate, I reinstalled, the Windows 7 side of the HDD because after however many years the OS had a LOT of clutter, and even though windows update was a nightmare I finally got all the updates installed and only the...