Windows 10: How to reinstall Windows Defender

Discus and support How to reinstall Windows Defender in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got malware and removed it with kaspersky but I think it removed defender becouse everytime I open it its blank and I can't find a place to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/killerkalfa, Sep 17, 2020.

1. How to reinstall Windows Defender

I got malware and removed it with kaspersky but I think it removed defender becouse everytime I open it its blank and I can't find a place to reinstall

submitted by /u/killerkalfa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/killerkalfa, Sep 17, 2020

2. How reinstall windows defender

Hello LucianN1, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest you follow the instructions down below.

Step 1: Enable Windows defender from control panel

1. Press Windows + X, Click on control panel.

2. On right top corner click on View and then choose large items.

3. Now from the list click on Windows Defender and try to enable it.

If not try to enable it from services.

Step 2: Enable Window defender from services.msc.

1. Press Windows + R, to open run prompt.

2. Type services.msc and press enter to open services list.

3. Under services look from Windows defender service and start the service.

I also suggest you refer to the link down below.

URL:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/for...

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 17, 2020
  4. How to reinstall Windows Defender

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

How to reinstall Windows Defender

1. How to reinstall Windows Defender - Similar Threads - reinstall Defender

2. How to reinstall Windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Windows defender?: Hi, everyone! I have problem with WD. It works, but doesn't open application at all. I tried to fix it via powershell guiding advices from Microsoft community but it doesnt help....
  3. How to reinstall Windows defender?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall Windows defender?: Hi, everyone! I have problem with WD. It works, but doesn't open application at all. I tried to fix it via powershell guiding advices from Microsoft community but it doesnt help....
  4. how to reinstall windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall windows defender?: i don't find windows defender in my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-windows-defender/b3aa1fd4-a1f8-4b21-a98d-c2d84f0ef22d
  5. how to reinstall windows defender?

how to reinstall windows defender?: i don't find windows defender in my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-windows-defender/b3aa1fd4-a1f8-4b21-a98d-c2d84f0ef22d
  6. how to reinstall windows defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows defender is missing from registry and services. How do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing from registry and services. How do I reinstall it?: My windows defender is somehow missing from services and registry. When I try open windows security, I am stuck on a blank screen. How do I reinstall or get windows defender working again?...
  8. Windows defender is missing from registry and services. How do I reinstall it?

Windows defender is missing from registry and services. How do I reinstall it?: My windows defender is somehow missing from services and registry. When I try open windows security, I am stuck on a blank screen. How do I reinstall or get windows defender working again?...
  9. MISSING WINDOWS DEFENDER! UNABLE TO REINSTALL, RESET OR UPDATE!! PLEASE HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MISSING WINDOWS DEFENDER! UNABLE TO REINSTALL, RESET OR UPDATE!! PLEASE HELP!!!: Hi guys! Please I need help with my Windows Defender. I can't find it on my Windows 10 Pro anymore, it has vanished completely! I've tried EVERY possible means to reinstall it but it just wouldn't. I need your help guys. Thanks a lot. PS: The Security providers are all...
  10. MISSING WINDOWS DEFENDER! UNABLE TO REINSTALL, RESET OR UPDATE!! PLEASE HELP!!!

MISSING WINDOWS DEFENDER! UNABLE TO REINSTALL, RESET OR UPDATE!! PLEASE HELP!!!: Hi guys! Please I need help with my Windows Defender. I can't find it on my Windows 10 Pro anymore, it has vanished completely! I've tried EVERY possible means to reinstall it but it just wouldn't. I need your help guys. Thanks a lot. PS: The Security providers are all...