Windows 10: How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download

Discus and support How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good Morning/afternoon everyone I recently did a factory reset of my system, because of some file explorer issue (that particular issue by the way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ashram56, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Ashram56 Win User

How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download

Good Morning/afternoon everyone

I recently did a factory reset of my system, because of some file explorer issue (that particular issue by the way appears quite regularly on multiple computers, ie opening File Explorer takes forever - like 1min or so - and I get errors when trying to access network shares)

Now all of my big size Windows apps are stored on my D: driver, around 400GB Worth of data (yes, games tend to be big).

After the factory reset, I cannot access them anymore. They are visible with SpaceSniffer (launched in admin), I can see the folders, but I can't access them. If I try to access them through the store, it asks to redownload them…

I have a second drive that I just setup (1TB SSD), but in any case I don't know how to move the relevant folders on the secondary drive, and have Windows recognize them.

I could understand if I had to redownload a few MB of data (encrypted files and such), but all the media assets ? We're talking about 400GB of data here…

Any pointer would be welcome

Regards

:)

Ashram56, Sep 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Apps not downloading from Windows Store

Hi Youseff,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• What is the status when you try to download apps from the store?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

• Are you using a Microsoft Account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it resolves the issue.

Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it helps.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download - Similar Threads - reinstall Store apps

2. Reinstalling apps after windows reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling apps after windows reset: (I literally don’t know where to post, and if this is not the right place someone please tell me what is) I’ve been thinking of factory resetting my pc back to all the original settings but the only thing is downloading everything individually is going to be a pain in the...
  3. how can i reinstall windows without losing apps and downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reinstall windows without losing apps and downloads.: so i have an issue and im going to need to reinstall windows, but how can i do so without losing my files AND apps, i tried doing so but there wasnt any choice to not lose my apps, im also im not sure how can i back up my apps, how can i do it?...
  4. how can i reinstall windows without losing apps and downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i reinstall windows without losing apps and downloads.: so i have an issue and im going to need to reinstall windows, but how can i do so without losing my files AND apps, i tried doing so but there wasnt any choice to not lose my apps, im also im not sure how can i back up my apps, how can i do it?...
  5. how to reinstall removed apps after resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to reinstall removed apps after resetting: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-removed-apps-after-resetting/a52cdb26-77f8-4bc0-b7da-6efe3f27410e
  6. How can I reinstall Calendar app without the app store

How can I reinstall Calendar app without the app store: Hey! So on my school computer the calendar app is starting to crash whenever I try to add a new event. It has previosly been yelling at me to update the app, but when i look up the app on the app store it doesnt find it since its not in my county apps, and when I access it...
  7. How to download windows apps and microsoft store after resetting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download windows apps and microsoft store after resetting?: After resetting, i lost all the windows apps that was originally installed in my laptop. How can i retrieve it back or how can i download these apps? I have even lost Microsoft Store from my Windows 10. I have tried many websites but none seems to work. They ask for checking...
  8. How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download

How to reinstall Windows Store apps after Win10 reset without download: Good Morning/afternoon everyone I recently did a factory reset of my system, because of some file explorer issue (that particular issue by the way appears quite regularly on multiple computers, ie opening File Explorer takes forever - like 1min or so - and I get errors when...
  9. Reinstall the windows store for win10

Reinstall the windows store for win10: I have accidentally removed the whole windows store when using PowerShell, I would like to ask if there is any method to reinstall the windows store without resetting the computer, thanks. 41054
  10. Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again: An example is Kodi. I install it from Windows Store. Make a mess, uninstall it and want to reinstall it. Where is it on my HDD so that I can reinstall it without downloading it again. Windows Store knows I have it (it says I own it.) 82694

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 reset aplikacji windows store

2. reinstall microsoft store apps win10 on fresh profile 2019