Windows 10: How to reload Windows Photos for Windows 10

Discus and support How to reload Windows Photos for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Windows Photos on my Windows 10 computer was not reading .jpg files from the early 2000s and I wanted to find a way to fix that. An online resource... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KristinaParker1, May 18, 2020.

1. How to reload Windows Photos for Windows 10

My Windows Photos on my Windows 10 computer was not reading .jpg files from the early 2000s and I wanted to find a way to fix that. An online resource https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-cannot-open-jpg-files/said to run Powershell to remove the app and reinstall the software. The command to remove the app is here. get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* remove-appxpackage

Believe it or not, I can't figure out how to reload the software on my computer because it seems that Windows still thinks it is on my computer and won't reinstall it.

Anyone have some suggestions here?

Thank you.

:)

KristinaParker1, May 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How to reload Windows Photos for Windows 10

Delta6326, May 18, 2020
Thema:

How to reload Windows Photos for Windows 10

1. How to reload Windows Photos for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - reload Photos

2. After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected: While reloading win 11 from an ISO download, it asked for MS account PW as part to the new install. This PC had two factor identification. The PW was good and working up until the new install, so why is it not accepting the PW now? So, I selected "forgot PW" and then it was...
  3. After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reloading win11, MS account PW is rejected: While reloading win 11 from an ISO download, it asked for MS account PW as part to the new install. This PC had two factor identification. The PW was good and working up until the new install, so why is it not accepting the PW now? So, I selected "forgot PW" and then it was...
  4. windows 10 reload

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 reload: Computer crashed, reloaded windows 10, now icons, background, pictures, etc. look off. The resolution isn't clear like before. Somethings look sort of stretched. Checked resolution in settings it's at the recommended, tried to fix it in display and view, and personalization...
  5. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  6. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  7. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop: I Winndows 11 Pro.I wiped dell laptop and reloaded Win11.I'm getting this message now. "That username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over with a different account."...
  9. Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop: I Winndows 11 Pro.I wiped dell laptop and reloaded Win11.I'm getting this message now. "That username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over with a different account."...
  10. How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?: How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reload-seekers-notes-with-my-previous-id/8acd7558-6fa3-479e-919d-f6148bc586da