Windows 10: How to remap Mac keyboard for Windows 10

Discus and support How to remap Mac keyboard for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The keyboard layout on a Mac computer is quite different from other laptops, especially […] This article How to remap Mac keyboard for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 15, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remap Mac keyboard for Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 15, 2021

2. Remapping keyboard keys

Hi, Gonadgranny,

How to remap Windows Keyboard to match the Mac Keyboard layout.

https://9to5mac.com/2016/03/17/how-to-remap-win...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Smittychat., Feb 15, 2021
  3. Logitech Unveils Mac Edition diNovo Keyboard

The logitech software for MAC is very good, I'm sure you can remap it. With a windows Keyboard the Logitech wave, on a mac mini we were able to remap all of the function keys, and most were automatically remaped. Although Alt still = apple key which is kind of anoying placement wise right next to the space bar.

NamesDontMatter, Feb 15, 2021
  4. How to remap Mac keyboard for Windows 10

Remapping keyboard keys

I am using a virtual desktop software (Team viewer) to control my pc from my mac. i would like to know whether it is possible to remap keyboard keys on the windows side, specifically the apple CMD key to the windows control key. thanks.

Default Username 40, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

How to remap Mac keyboard for Windows 10

1. How to remap Mac keyboard for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remap Mac keyboard

2. How do i remap my apple mac keyboard after installing windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remap my apple mac keyboard after installing windows?: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook air and the @ and " along withs are not mapped properly how do i correct this as t is very frustrating having to remender the differences all the time. Can anyone help me with this ?Thanks...
  3. How do i remap my apple mac keyboard after installing windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remap my apple mac keyboard after installing windows?: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook air and the @ and " along withs are not mapped properly how do i correct this as t is very frustrating having to remender the differences all the time. Can anyone help me with this ?Thanks...
  4. How do i remap my apple mac keyboard after installing windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard remapped in Windows 10

Keyboard remapped in Windows 10: After mopping up spill on keyboard, I pressed a bunch of keys. Now several keys give multiple letters. T is now t4r, for example. Any idea how to fix? Using Windows 10, 64 bit....
  6. Remapping keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remapping keyboard keys: Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not (please let me know if there's a better sub), but I 'm trying to remap one of the keys on my keyboard since it doesn't seem to be working properly. Basically, I found a keyboard that someone had tossed out and I...
  7. Remap Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remap Keyboard: I installed the new Powertoys from Microsoft and I was able to remap the F7 key the way I wanted to. I would like to know if there is a way to remap the function keys with a second mapping maybe Ctrl F7 for example, also is is possible to map something like ctrl L to do...
  8. How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?: On french Azerty keyboard, you need to hold shift to input numbers. How could I edit the registry so I can input numbers without holding shift? submitted by /u/Alectronapolis [link] [comments]...
  9. Keyboard remapped

Keyboard remapped: my key next to spacebar has been remapped(deleted) and doesnt do anythung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-remapped/9aadb5df-cf96-44ec-926d-bbfdd1bfb1fc
  10. Keyboard remapping

Keyboard remapping: Hi, I'm new to computers in general and have recently bought a laptop with Windows10. I find the right hand shift key hard to reach and often press the PgUp key instead. Is there any way of swapping these keys around? TIA...