Windows 10: How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?

Discus and support How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On french Azerty keyboard, you need to hold shift to input numbers. How could I edit the registry so I can input numbers without holding shift?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alectronapolis, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?

On french Azerty keyboard, you need to hold shift to input numbers.

How could I edit the registry so I can input numbers without holding shift?

submitted by /u/Alectronapolis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Alectronapolis, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM

2. QUERTY and AZERTY

Hello buddies,

I have an E72 AZERTY keyboard cell while my software installed is a QUERTY one, (if I press A on keyboard the phone types Q, Z->U, etc...).

Can anyone advice with a step by step how I can reinstall AZERTY software???

urgently need help pleaseee as it is getting me down

thanks in advance

samirov---01, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:51 AM
  3. Entegy Win User
    Azerty keyboard with English input

As there is no English AZERTY keyboard in existence, there is no English AZERTY keyboard in Windows Phone.

4. How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?

Azerty keyboard with English input

I just migrated to a Lumia 930 windows phone from Blackberry. I have the following problem: I live in Belgium, use the Azerty keyboard with the Lumia but want to use the spellcheck in English and that does not work. When I select the English language the
    keyboard switches to Querty. Any suggestion?

RogerKuipers, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:51 AM
Thema:

How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard?

1. How to remap numbers on Azerty keyboard? - Similar Threads - remap numbers Azerty

2. keyboard key remapping app recommendations?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard key remapping app recommendations?: I work on a Macbook and at home I use a Windows 10 PC. I know I can remap keys on my Macbook but I think I now prefer they key mappings there than on Windows. Wondering if I there are any recommended apps remapping keys on Windows submitted by /u/andy_d0 [link] [comments]...
  3. Keyboard remapped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard remapped: my key next to spacebar has been remapped(deleted) and doesnt do anythung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-remapped/9aadb5df-cf96-44ec-926d-bbfdd1bfb1fc
  4. How to remap Korean keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remap Korean keyboard layout: I need to remap Korean keyboard layout to create a new one which works with Windows Korean IME on PC with Windows 7 as well as 10. The current Korean Standard Keyboard layout is The new Korean layout to create There are several keyboard remap programs. However those...
  5. Remapping keyboard keys

Remapping keyboard keys: I am using a virtual desktop software (Team viewer) to control my pc from my mac. i would like to know whether it is possible to remap keyboard keys on the windows side, specifically the apple CMD key to the windows control key. thanks....
  6. keyboard side numbers

keyboard side numbers: How do I reset the computer settings back to default settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-side-numbers/90773e25-393a-4dbc-a1ad-d010198eaa7d
  7. How to fix numbers in keyboard

How to fix numbers in keyboard: How do i fix the @ sign on my keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-numbers-in-keyboard/776d6961-c4bf-482c-a69c-905e5c084762
  8. Keyboard remapping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard remapping: Hi, I'm new to computers in general and have recently bought a laptop with Windows10. I find the right hand shift key hard to reach and often press the PgUp key instead. Is there any way of swapping these keys around? TIA...
  9. fonts - remapping number system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fonts - remapping number system: I have a pack of fonts, that when used with office 2013, it shows up as gibirish. I have them since office 2003, and had the same problem when I upgraded, and used them with office 2007, a friend of mine, was able to remap them (some type of number system), and it worked...
  10. Keyboard Number Lock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard Number Lock: There are hundreds of posts on here describing how various keyboard functions are being turned off at every system start up . On my Dell for example the keyboard number lock can be set in Bios and is set on for me . Every time the system starts this is over-ridden and...