Windows 10: How to remaximize page size on Chrome

Discus and support How to remaximize page size on Chrome in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi not sure what the cause of this is but when on Chrome browser earlier I accidentally clicked on something (can't remember what) and the page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by XBcs87, Sep 24, 2018.

1. XBcs87 Win User

How to remaximize page size on Chrome

Hi not sure what the cause of this is but when on Chrome browser earlier I accidentally clicked on something (can't remember what) and the page inexplicably shrunk to half size so that the right hand side of the page is unseen and inaccessible so then obviously I can't just click on the maximize button to recover full page size because there's no maximize button on the left of the page. Don't know if it's Chrome or Windows or what. Have switched to IE for now, all as normal which makes me think it might be something to do with the Chrome browser.

Have tried to drag left hand side of page across to the left so that I can get to the maximize button on the right but it won't drag. Have tried pressing control, shift while trying to drag to the left but still won't drag to the left. Also tried using right click to do the same but still no movement. It's happened before but I managed to fix it through trial and error but can't remember how.

Using Windows 10 on laptop.

Could someone please tell me in simple step by step procedure how to resolve this, this time I'll note it down so I'll be able to fix it next time it happens.

Advice gratefully appreciated.

:)

XBcs87, Sep 24, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Sep 24, 2018
  3. tomKOWAL Win User
    page sizing

need help sizing the aol page, icons and message box. all other software on windows 10 is properly sized and readable. aol is not responding to changes to display sizing. any suggestions.

tomKOWAL, Sep 24, 2018
  4. How to remaximize page size on Chrome

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

How to remaximize page size on Chrome

1. How to remaximize page size on Chrome - Similar Threads - remaximize page size

2. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  3. Excel and Word page size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel and Word page size: I cannot select an Excel or Word document page size = Legal 8.5X14. The Legal Size option has disappeared. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-and-word-page-size/a4a625c3-67a2-4e3a-bdf1-ce8de0243a47
  4. Limit Chrome Cache Size?

in Browsers and Email
    Limit Chrome Cache Size?: Chrome has started using 1.3GB for cache. Is there away of limiting the cache size used? 173286
  5. Page Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page Size: When I open a new Wordpad document it is always in Letter format. Can my computer be set so that it is always A4? Thank you. Max https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-size/0cc31c8c-55af-4b73-ae63-cf31f9b8f0f8
  6. How to remaximize page size on Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    How to remaximize page size on Chrome: Posted this yesterday checking now for reply and post has disappeared, checked back as far as two days ago and no sign of it so have to explain again. Tedious. Earlier yesterday while on Chrome browser I accidentally clicked on something and it caused the page to shrink to...
  7. How to remaximize page size on Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    How to remaximize page size on Chrome: Hi not sure what the cause of this is but when on Chrome browser earlier I accidentally clicked on something (can't remember what) and the page inexplicably shrunk to half size so that the right hand side of the page is unseen and inaccessible so then obviously I can't just...
  8. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  9. Page size setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page size setting: I'm trying to print my maps from Arc GIS to *.pdf; but it will only print letter size, even though I have set the print size to 34" x44" (also called Ansi E). How do I set the Microsoft .pdf writer to print to this size of paper?...
  10. How to Increase Chrome Tab Font & Icon Size?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Increase Chrome Tab Font & Icon Size?: The text font in the Chrome tabs along the top of the screen is too hard to read - as is the address bar and icons. I've set my graphics dpi to a setting which is fine for all other apps and don't want to change it. The Chrome default text size has no effect, Google has not...