Windows 10: How to remotely remove account from pc.

Discus and support How to remotely remove account from pc. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. Recently, I logged into my Microsoft Account to access the Xbox App on a Windows 10 domain PC. I am unable to access settings due to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oscarjohna126, Jan 12, 2020.

1. How to remotely remove account from pc.

Hello.

Recently, I logged into my Microsoft Account to access the Xbox App on a Windows 10 domain PC. I am unable to access settings due to restrictions set. Every time someone accesses a service, such as the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox App, my account is available, and no password is required to log in, how do I remove my account remotely from this pc?.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

Oscarjohna126, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 12, 2020
  4. No Tendo Win User

How to remotely remove account from pc.

What happens when you remove a PC from your microsoft account remotely?

I just want to know, what happens when you remove a PC from your Microsoft Account remotely using

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

I can't find any documentation anywhere beyond how to remove the device, how to wipe the device and how to locate the device. Nothing about what happens to the device after it has been removed from the account remotely via

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

I'm also curious about:

• What happens if it's the only account on the PC and a local account was never set up on firstboot?
    • What happens if the removed account is the Admin account and other accounts are local Standard User accounts?

No Tendo, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

How to remotely remove account from pc.

1. How to remotely remove account from pc. - Similar Threads - remotely remove account

2. How do I remove an account from a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an account from a PC?: I have a windows 10 school laptop, and recently my sister logged in. Now whenever I log in, I also see her name/account. How do I remove it from my PC login screen?I've tried what the Microsoft help page, but it didn't work. Add or remove accounts on your PC - Microsoft...
  3. How do I remove an account from a PC?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove an account from a PC?: I have a windows 10 school laptop, and recently my sister logged in. Now whenever I log in, I also see her name/account. How do I remove it from my PC login screen?I've tried what the Microsoft help page, but it didn't work. Add or remove accounts on your PC - Microsoft...
  4. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  5. How to view and remove devices from Microsoft account remotely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view and remove devices from Microsoft account remotely?: With my Google account, I can view all the devices, browsers, etc. where I'm logged in. And I can remove them remotely. But with my Microsoft account, I only see the Windows laptop I'm signed on. It doesn't show the Android device where I'm logged in to Edge. Doesn't show...
  6. How to view and remove devices from Microsoft account remotely?

How to view and remove devices from Microsoft account remotely?: With my Google account, I can view all the devices, browsers, etc. where I'm logged in. And I can remove them remotely. But with my Microsoft account, I only see the Windows laptop I'm signed on. It doesn't show the Android device where I'm logged in to Edge. Doesn't show...
  7. Delink MS account from remote PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delink MS account from remote PC: Hello,I have laptop that I no longer have access to that is logged in under my personal MS account. I believe it is the admin. How can I delink my MS account so that they do not share the same Photos, Store etc.? My goal is that a new MS account or new local account needs to...
  8. Delink MS account from remote PC

Delink MS account from remote PC: Hello,I have laptop that I no longer have access to that is logged in under my personal MS account. I believe it is the admin. How can I delink my MS account so that they do not share the same Photos, Store etc.? My goal is that a new MS account or new local account needs to...
  9. Removing a microsoft account remotely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a microsoft account remotely: What happens when I remove a PC paired with my microsoft account which was lend to another person. It is currently set as the administrator profile and they aren't able to download any application and I don't want to share my password either. If I unpair my account, will the...
  10. Remote removal of MS account on different PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote removal of MS account on different PC: Ex and I have an issue and could use some help. We split a year ago and she is trying to upload her own MS account to the PC we used to share. She has that in possession The problem is that we forgot the account is under my info and she's can't upload the new account until...