Windows 10: how to remove 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

Discus and support how to remove 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried everything in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EionSze, Aug 16, 2020.

1. EionSze Win User

how to remove 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

EionSze, Aug 16, 2020

2. 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

Hello everyone,

My PC detects this device called "6 axis 14 button device with hat switch" even when nothing is plugged in.

This messes up with the inputs since every controller that I plug in is considered to be the second controller.

I try searching for solutions but I did not find anything that could help me, any idea on how I can delete this device?

UntitledGoose, Aug 16, 2020
  3. WilliamDz Win User
    6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

In dxdiag if you expand USB devices, any signs of a matching device. Ideally, we want to find a device specific driver it is using.

Can you send me your system specs from msinfo32.exe > File > Save? You upload the file(s) to OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or some other file sharing service and share the link here.

WilliamDz, Aug 16, 2020
  4. how to remove 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

I have already done some research and tried some troubleshooting I found online, including the one you linked, but nothing change, the main difference I see is that in my PC the device appears even if nothing is plugged in.

On the device manager I tried checking the "Show hidden device" but nothing appears as a game controller or something remotely with that name, the only confirmation I have is from the dxdiag command double checked with a third party software.

(It's the circled one)

how to remove 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch 324ebd4f-9faf-4e7e-abe5-18ab636b4f88?upload=true.png

UntitledGoose, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

how to remove 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

1. how to remove 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch - Similar Threads - remove axis button

2. Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  3. Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX Pulse red controller Bluetooth wrong identified 6 axis 16 button: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  4. Trigger button and stick axis x left combined

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trigger button and stick axis x left combined: Whenever I move my analog stick in left , L2 trigger button of my gamepad is shown pressed in x360ce PLEASE HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trigger-button-and-stick-axis-x-left-combined/dc909673-e00b-485c-b3e2-7515bf1af002
  5. Trigger button and stick axis x left combined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trigger button and stick axis x left combined: Whenever I move my analog stick in left , L2 trigger button of my gamepad is shown pressed in x360ce PLEASE HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trigger-button-and-stick-axis-x-left-combined/dc909673-e00b-485c-b3e2-7515bf1af002
  6. Trigger button and stick axis x left combined

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. mouse axis inverted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mouse axis inverted: well i was playing a game and my mouse got inverted i would usally just replug the mouse but now its permenant ive tried restarted i factory reset i also went deep into my drivers and still inverted how do i fix this im on a hp laptop with a ms1019 havit mouse...
  8. 6 axis 14 button device with hat switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    6 axis 14 button device with hat switch: Hello everyone, My PC detects this device called "6 axis 14 button device with hat switch" even when nothing is plugged in. This messes up with the inputs since every controller that I plug in is considered to be the second controller. I try searching for solutions but I...
  9. Remove the switch user button on win 10 home

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove the switch user button on win 10 home: So you have a shared laptop. You and a few other people are admins on it. You're doing stuff and you need to use the toilet. You put the screen down and go to use the toilet. You come back, open up your laptop and you notice that instead of listing the users in the bottom...
  10. How to switch Keys on devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to switch Keys on devices: My old device has a windows10 Pro key and my new device has windows home. Would I be able to switch these 2? or am I stuck with windows home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-switch-keys-on-devices/6694055a-8b4c-4889-8011-650caa36ab9d"