Windows 10: How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...

Discus and support How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The audio device is disabled and the two buttons (Connect, Remove device) are also disabled in Bluetooth and Other Devices. I want to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FadiAl_Damiri, Mar 18, 2019.

1. How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...

How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other... 6cf8769c-8a9a-4f9f-97d3-3be71194daad?upload=true.png

The audio device is disabled and the two buttons (Connect, Remove device) are also disabled in Bluetooth and Other Devices.

I want to remove the device from the list to reinstall it again.

As you seen in the picture above, the On/Off button is not exist and the two buttons (Connect, Remove device) are disabled

What can I do? Would you help me please?

:)

FadiAl_Damiri, Mar 18, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Audio Device will not be removed and will not connect

I have a set of bluetooth speakers connected to the Nobsound 10-G Bluetooth device and for the past 6 months or so its worked fine. Two nights ago I put my laptop to sleep and occasionally the device has a strange issue where everything wakes up except the screen so i have to turn it off and on again. This happens every once in a while so it wasn't a big deal until i realized the bluetooth wasn't connecting.

The issue is as such: In Bluetooth settings the device shows up as Paired. If i click it to connect, it says connecting then flashes the word connected before immediately going back to saying paired. The Bluetooth speakers do not respond at all to this. If i remove the device in an attempt to re-Pair it, the device does not show up in searches. I have unplugged the Bluetooth device and everything, but it never shows up.

However, if i turn Bluetooth searching off and on again. The device immediately shows up again as paired.
    And if i remove the device completely from device manager and the control panel, it even sets up the device on its own.

Note that this happens even if the Bluetooth device i'm trying to pair with is off, or unplugged or vise versa. No matter what i do, the device will not properly be removed. I've gone into the Device manager, and removed everything. I uninstalled the bluetooth drivers and reinstalled them, i even did a registry edit in Windows NT to rollback the version to 6.2 in hopes that it would help. Nothing changed.

I did notice that if i click connect while the device is unplugged or off, it says that Windows could not connect. So when i'm trying to connect, it can tell that the device is off, but for whatever reason windows refuses to fully remove the device.

I'm on windows 10, using a Razer Blade Stealth from 2016.

Here's an image illustrating the problem.
    How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other... [​IMG]

imbreakingdown, Mar 18, 2019
  4. How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...

Bluetooth headphone doesn't appear in devices list

Hi,

My Bluetooth headphones was working without any issues on my windows 10 laptop. Suddenly it would not connect so I removed it from devices to put again but it would not appear in the list !!

It is working perfectly with my iPhone so I know the issue is not in the headphones, and my pc shows other Bluetooth devices in the area so I know that the hardware is working.

I tried the following troubleshoot steps:

1- run the Bluetooth troubleshooter

2-disable Bluetooth device ( from device manager ) and enable again

3-remove Bluetooth driver and restart

4-update all the showing drivers under bluetooth

After all that it still doesn't show in the list

mina sami rouchdi, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...

1. How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other... - Similar Threads - remove bluetooth audio

2. No Bluetooth Devices Appearing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth Devices Appearing.: Was trying to connect some headphones to my laptop, but they didn't show up in the "add a device" menu... Tried connecting a mouse, some different headphones, and no devices show up. Tried updating drivers, restarting Bluetooth services, everything I could find, and still not...
  3. bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices

bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices: My bluetooth headphones is connected but i cannot find it in the bluetooth and other devices, this applies to other bluetooth devices too and if i want to connect the bluetooth device, i need to uninstall my headphones driver then scan for hardware changes to connect. Can...
  4. Bluetooth and other devices

Bluetooth and other devices: This may sound strange but I cannot figure the reasoning behind what is really happening here. About a week ago, my computer starting experiencing significant delays in keyboard and mouse input. Even scrolling web pages became problematic. No new software was recently...
  5. Bluetooth & other Devices

Bluetooth & other Devices: I recently bought a Cronus zen and when plugging it into the computer its supposed to emulate a contorller however when connecting it to computer it says wired controller : driver Error any way to fix this ?...
  6. Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device'

Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device': Hi, I've just bought a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania Wiress Headphones. I'm trying to connect them via Bluetooth to my Windows Surface 4. The headphones are connecting but as an 'Other Device' so I'm not able to use them as an audio device. How can I change this so...
  7. Bluetooth headphones don't appear as an audio device

Bluetooth headphones don't appear as an audio device: Suddenly out of the blue my Bluetooth headphones multiple pairs stopped showing up as selectable devices in the audio slider. I have unpaired and repaired all of them, yet still nothing pops up. I also went through the process to factory reset my laptop and still nothing is...
  8. How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...

How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...: The audio device is disabled and the two buttons (Connect, Remove device) are also disabled in Bluetooth and Other Devices. I want to remove the device from the list to reinstall it again. What can I do? Would you help me please?...
  9. Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.

Bluetooth headphones connected as other devices not audio.: When I try and connect my Bluedio headphones to my Windows 10 pc through a generic USB bluetooth connector everything goes as planned and the headphones connect and pair initially as an audio device and then jumps to "other device"...of course I am getting no sound. Device...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Device will not be removed and will not connect

Bluetooth Audio Device will not be removed and will not connect: I have a set of bluetooth speakers connected to the Nobsound 10-G Bluetooth device and for the past 6 months or so its worked fine. Two nights ago I put my laptop to sleep and occasionally the device has a strange issue where everything wakes up except the screen so i have to...