Windows 10: How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of...

Discus and support How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I recently tried to remove a couple of Microsoft 365 accounts from my computer that were created while creating email backups.The issue is that when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CCJamison, May 17, 2022.

1. CCJamison Win User

How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of...

Hi,I recently tried to remove a couple of Microsoft 365 accounts from my computer that were created while creating email backups.The issue is that when I go to the proper place in the Settings panel, the accounts require me to log into those accounts but I do not have access anymore to those accounts' login information.One account has been deleted from the company's account and for the other account, I do not have the right login information.I've looked online for help, but have not found anything that applies in my case.Does anyone have suggestions?Thanks.

:)

CCJamison, May 17, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

Source: Microsoft Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium with new enhancements - Office Blogs

Brink, May 17, 2022
  3. Deleting Microsoft account

Hi Gene,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, the prompt might be because as you have mentioned that you have not logged in to the account for long period and we would need some information regarding the issue.

1. Could you please let us know where exactly you are getting the error message?
    2. Are you using Microsoft or local account to login to Windows?
    3. If Microsoft account, may I know which Microsoft account are you using to login to Windows

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to unlink your Microsoft business account from Gmail Microsoft account (If Microsoft Business account is linked to Gmail account).

1. Log on to primary
      Microsoft account
      (Gmail).
    2. Go to Your Info > Contact Info.
    3. Click on Manage email address.
    4. Then try removing secondary account.

If you are trying to remove the account from the device, we would suggest you to refer

To close your account
    under the section
    To remove an email account
    and To remove an account used by apps and check if it helps.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, May 17, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 17, 2022
Thema:

1. How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of... - Similar Threads - remove business Microsoft

2. I can't access my new 365 Business Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access my new 365 Business Account: This is quite frustratingI have a personal account and tried to log in to upgrade to business. You would think this is easy, It would not let me, I don't want "Family" the only other option, So I found a thread on MS here that said to open a NEW account and buy it with that,...
  3. I can't access my new 365 Business Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my new 365 Business Account: This is quite frustratingI have a personal account and tried to log in to upgrade to business. You would think this is easy, It would not let me, I don't want "Family" the only other option, So I found a thread on MS here that said to open a NEW account and buy it with that,...
  4. I can't access my new 365 Business Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of...: Hi,I recently tried to remove a couple of Microsoft 365 accounts from my computer that were created while creating email backups.The issue is that when I go to the proper place in the Settings panel, the accounts require me to log into those accounts but I do not have access...
  6. Log in to my Microsoft Business account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Log in to my Microsoft Business account: Hi, My company recently assigned to me a microsoft Business 365 account which I would like to access from my laptop. My laptop sign in option at the moment is with my personal account hotmail account. How can I add the business acccount in my sign in options?Thanks,Marlen...
  7. Removing a Microsoft Account that I no longer have access to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a Microsoft Account that I no longer have access to: Hello, I used to have a Microsoft Office Account through my old job. In order to be able to access it as needed, I had added it as an account on my home PC for when I worked from home. However, I left his job at the beginning of the year, and the company obviously...
  8. Remove Account on Thinkpad without logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove Account on Thinkpad without logging in: I am unable to log into my Lenovo Thinkpad. I got this years ago and forgot the password. I reset the password on my account but I still cannot log in. When I try to log in, it just says to use the last password on the device or that the device is offline....
  9. How to remove Microsoft email password as OS log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove Microsoft email password as OS log in?: Hi all, I've used Windows 10 for a few years at work. Just upgraded my Windows 7 to what I assume is the latest Windows 10 from Microsoft. I absolutely want nothing to do with this weird "log in with your Mircosoft password" nonsense. Did I miss a step or clarification where...
  10. Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

in Windows 10 News
    Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium: As businesses of all sizes come to realize the value of data analytics to inform decision-making, many are also discovering the need for database solutions like Microsoft Access to help collect, organize and share data, as well as create reports that deliver valuable...