Windows 10: How To remove a Child consent

Discus and support How To remove a Child consent in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; You can remove an account from a family group. The account will still exist, but it won't have the benefits or restrictions it had when it was within... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JoseIglesias3, Jun 19, 2020.

1. How To remove a Child consent

You can remove an account from a family group. The account will still exist, but it won't have the benefits or restrictions it had when it was within the family group. To remove a member from your family group, you must have an adult account, and be the one who gave consent.
    1. 1
      Go to family.microsoft.com.
    2. 2
      Sign in with your Microsoft account, then:
      • To remove a child, scroll down and select Manage my child's profile info, select the child, select Remove consent for this child's account, and confirm. Then, go back to your family’s page, and under the child’s name, select More options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To remove a child because they’re now an adult, or if an adult account has been misclassified as a child account, verify the account.
      • To remove an adult, under that person's name, select More options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To leave the family group if you’re the only adult in the family, remove all children first, then find your name, select Leave family, and confirm. You must be over the statutory age to remove yourself.
      • If you're incorrectly listed as a child when you're an adult, see How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account.

:)

JoseIglesias3, Jun 19, 2020
  2. gvbggd123 Win User

Remove consent for a child account??

Hi I Selected
    Manage my child’s profile info an it said use the
    You can use this page to manage the child accounts for which you provided consent but yet there is nothing I can click on to remove consent for that child.

gvbggd123, Jun 19, 2020
  3. gunit1977 Win User
    removing consent on a childs account

how do I remove consent from a childs account as want to delete childs account from the family

gunit1977, Jun 19, 2020
  4. How To remove a Child consent

Remove consent for a child account??

I'm having trouble removing a child account from my Microsoft family. whenever I press remove child it says to "Remove Child Consent First" and when I go to the tab to remove it says the info is unavailable please help.

ColbyJackovitz, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

How To remove a Child consent

1. How To remove a Child consent - Similar Threads - remove Child consent

2. I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can...: I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can change my country/region in my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-child-account-but-i-was-required-to/252ce903-5440-4de1-9b3b-7f43e467012a
  3. I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can...: I dont have child account but i was required to remove the child consent before i can change my country/region in my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-child-account-but-i-was-required-to/252ce903-5440-4de1-9b3b-7f43e467012a
  4. How do I access Manage consent for my child

How do I access Manage consent for my child: Microsoft accountFamily SafetyClick the hamburger ... icon for my child, click "Manage consent"The resulting page just reads:Manage permissionsIn the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an...
  5. How do I access Manage consent for my child

How do I access Manage consent for my child: Microsoft accountFamily SafetyClick the hamburger ... icon for my child, click "Manage consent"The resulting page just reads:Manage permissionsIn the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an...
  6. What does removing the consent of a child mean?

What does removing the consent of a child mean?: What does removing the consent of a child mean?My child has no interest in playing or using any of the websites this company restricts her to use and at this point, I'm desperate figuring out how to remove her from the family.She's older than twelve and her birth date can...
  7. What does removing the consent of a child mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does removing the consent of a child mean?: What does removing the consent of a child mean?My child has no interest in playing or using any of the websites this company restricts her to use and at this point, I'm desperate figuring out how to remove her from the family.She's older than twelve and her birth date can...
  8. What does removing the consent of a child mean?

9. How to remove a child's profile from Family group - unable to remove consent?

How to remove a child's profile from Family group - unable to remove consent?: In trying to create accounts for my kiddos, I accidentally created 2 accounts for each of them with is annoying and confusing. I want to remove the 2 incorrect ones but it seems to be impossible! When you click on 'remove account' under 'more options' the following message...
  10. Giving consent on my childs account

Giving consent on my childs account: Hi I recently installed a win 10, made my own account and as I have a son who is 7 I made him an account to. But, he needs my consent to start using it. So I sign in and get the to screen "Review the legal stuff, sign to confirm you're an adult". So there is my name and...