Windows 10: how to remove a child from a family!

Discus and support how to remove a child from a family! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I have A problem with Family safety.I want to remove a child from the family to reorganise it the objective, is to have both children in the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bilel ben romdhanne, Feb 6, 2023.

1. how to remove a child from a family!

Hello, I have A problem with Family safety.I want to remove a child from the family to reorganise it the objective, is to have both children in the same family and I manage two with different accounts.Thus, I tried everything but don't find the remove as for adult, nor in my account, neither on the child one.I deleted myself from the family, assuming that like that it will be removed but no.I send him invitations from the other family, but he can not accept them before living the family.SO:How to remove a child from a family!

:)

bilel ben romdhanne, Feb 6, 2023

2. Unable to remove child account from Family

I am also having the same issue I am not able to remove the childs account I followed the steps and after doing so I received this message in error (
    Select Manage my child’s profile info, find your child, then select
    Remove consent for this child’s account. Then, try removing this member again).
    I'm completely lost I cant find where im given the option to do so (remove consent)

daddyzgirl, Feb 6, 2023
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Problems adding a child on the family account

Hello,

We're here to help.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

Your child will need to accept the invite from their email.

Do note, you need to accept the email invitation from a device with the Child account currently logged in.

Let us know how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

how to remove a child from a family!

1. how to remove a child from a family! - Similar Threads - remove child family

2. child removed from family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    child removed from family group: My son and I both got an email from MS saying, "You were removed from your family group" in my case, "your child was removed". Neither of us did anything to remove him from the group. There is no explanation from Microsoft. Any idea why this happened?My concern is the someone...
  3. child removed from family group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    child removed from family group: My son and I both got an email from MS saying, "You were removed from your family group" in my case, "your child was removed". Neither of us did anything to remove him from the group. There is no explanation from Microsoft. Any idea why this happened?My concern is the someone...
  4. child removed from family group

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to remove a child from a family!

how to remove a child from a family!: Hello, I have A problem with Family safety.I want to remove a child from the family to reorganise it the objective, is to have both children in the same family and I manage two with different accounts.Thus, I tried everything but don't find the remove as for adult, nor in my...
  6. how to remove a child from a family!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a child from a family!: Hello, I have A problem with Family safety.I want to remove a child from the family to reorganise it the objective, is to have both children in the same family and I manage two with different accounts.Thus, I tried everything but don't find the remove as for adult, nor in my...
  7. Removing child from family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing child from family account: I cannot seem to remove my child's account from my family account even though I have followed the steps. The message that I get is that the organizer needs to remove the child but I am the organizer. How do I proceed?...
  8. Removing child from family account

Removing child from family account: I cannot seem to remove my child's account from my family account even though I have followed the steps. The message that I get is that the organizer needs to remove the child but I am the organizer. How do I proceed?...
  9. How to remove a child account from a computer not from the family

How to remove a child account from a computer not from the family: Hi,My child user account takes 40% of the disk space of one of my laptop, I want to remove this child's user account and all the data from this laptop but NOT from my Microsoft family.When I go to Settings> Family& Other accounts , the only options for the family members is...
  10. Removing a Child from Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing a Child from Microsoft Family: Hello Microsoft Community, My parents wanted to change my account from child to adult status and it seems that there is no way to do this without removing the child from the family and re-adding them as an adult. My account, the one that they are trying to change, is used...