Windows 10: How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People)

Discus and support How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded to windows 10 phone. I have a contact with a picture in the People app. I cannot find how to delete the picture. The only option is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Johnml, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Johnml Win User

How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People)

I just upgraded to windows 10 phone. I have a contact with a picture in the People app. I cannot find how to delete the picture. The only option is to find another. It really can't be this hard to do something so simple.

Please help.

Thanks

:)

Johnml, Sep 6, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

how to remove profile picture in contact number in people ?

You can't delete the picture in a contact. You have to delete the contact and enter the information again.

garym123, Sep 6, 2016
  3. AF29 Win User
    AF29, Sep 6, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Go to the contact with the picture you want to delete. Chose edit (The Pencil) hold your finger on the picture and delete will pop up.

Winuser, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

1. How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People) - Similar Threads - remove contact picture

2. People - New Contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People - New Contact: "Save to" gives me choice to save new contact details to i) 'Live' account or ii) Microsoft account. What should I do and how to I find contacts I already have in each ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-new-contact/b60cd96e-5ae8-43e5-8e50-bd2cb677d8df
  3. contact pictures

contact pictures: please help. I need my contact pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-pictures/ffbb9097-71c6-4ba9-905f-3145e1a3628a
  4. how to export windows 10 people contacts

how to export windows 10 people contacts: This is screwed up, people apple doesn't allow you to simply export contact info into a vcard or csv file to upload into another application. After playing around for hours, I found the solution: 1. open people and select a contact 2. in the contact details click share...
  5. How to unlink combine contacts in People app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to unlink combine contacts in People app: I have a problem with the People app. It started when I added a new contact to this app and was recommended to combine this contact with another. I did it and combined the contact with another on my list. Currently I have all the telephone numbers together confused and I am...
  6. Importing Contacts to Windows 10 People

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Contacts to Windows 10 People: I've sent my contacts from Outlook to a .csv file. I cannot find a way to import that file into Windows 10 People app. I've been searching and searching online, and the only instructions I've found is to link my Outlook to People, and even that doesn't work. When I've...
  7. People Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    People Contacts: When I open People in Win 10, several of my contacts are missing. I still have Win Live Mail 2012. I have to copy the missing contacts from Win Live mail to People. Does any one know why some of my contacts are missing in People? I tried to import my contacts from Win Live...
  8. How to contact Microsoft activation on phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to contact Microsoft activation on phone: The other day I decided I was going to reinstall windows 8.1. Bad move, now it says my key is invalid, gives me no option to call. Only to buy or enter a new key. This is a retail 8.1 pro. Does someone have the US activation number I can call to sort this out. It doesn't give...
  9. W10 Phone - People App missing Send Message in contacts Profile

W10 Phone - People App missing Send Message in contacts Profile: Wife and I have W10 Icon phones running Build 14393.321. On my phone when I open People and select a contact it gives me a choice of Send Message or Call Mobile. On the wife's phone the Send Message choice is missing. Can't find an option for this so any help is...
  10. Broken windows phone contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken windows phone contacts: My mum's Windows phone fell on the floor yesterday and the screen broke. Basically I can see it but the touch screen doesn't work at all! I can connect the phone to my laptop and the phone companion app works fine, but I have no idea of how to rescue her phone contacts! She...