Windows 10: How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People)

Discus and support How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded to windows 10 phone. I have a contact with a picture in the People app. I cannot find how to delete the picture. The only option is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Johnml, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Johnml Win User

How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People)

I just upgraded to windows 10 phone. I have a contact with a picture in the People app. I cannot find how to delete the picture. The only option is to find another. It really can't be this hard to do something so simple.

Please help.

Thanks

:)

Johnml, Sep 6, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

how to remove profile picture in contact number in people ?

You can't delete the picture in a contact. You have to delete the contact and enter the information again.

garym123, Sep 6, 2016
  3. AF29 Win User
    AF29, Sep 6, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Go to the contact with the picture you want to delete. Chose edit (The Pencil) hold your finger on the picture and delete will pop up.

Winuser, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

1. How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People) - Similar Threads - remove contact picture

2. People/Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  3. People/Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  4. Removing Xbox contacts from People app ?

Removing Xbox contacts from People app ?: I have imported my google account contacts in the People app after that when I opened the app again I saw that some of my Xbox friends were showing up I had the same problem even on my previous Windows 10 installation and I have it again. When I try to delete a Xbox contact...
  5. How to print contact data in people?

How to print contact data in people?: No print button in people. How do you print all the data and also how can you export it into Excel. It makes no sense to put all the data in people and then not be able to print it or export it????...
  6. Windows 10 People app not showing Call Your Phone link nor the contact Phone numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 People app not showing Call Your Phone link nor the contact Phone numbers: I just set up the Your Phone and the People apps on Windows 10. In the People App, the phone numbers no longer show unless I click the Edit button. Initially, they showed alongside a Call Your Phone link which is also no longer there....
  7. People - New Contact

People - New Contact: "Save to" gives me choice to save new contact details to i) 'Live' account or ii) Microsoft account. What should I do and how to I find contacts I already have in each ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-new-contact/b60cd96e-5ae8-43e5-8e50-bd2cb677d8df
  8. how to export windows 10 people contacts

how to export windows 10 people contacts: This is screwed up, people apple doesn't allow you to simply export contact info into a vcard or csv file to upload into another application. After playing around for hours, I found the solution: 1. open people and select a contact 2. in the contact details click share...
  9. Importing Contacts to Windows 10 People

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Contacts to Windows 10 People: I've sent my contacts from Outlook to a .csv file. I cannot find a way to import that file into Windows 10 People app. I've been searching and searching online, and the only instructions I've found is to link my Outlook to People, and even that doesn't work. When I've...
  10. People Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    People Contacts: When I open People in Win 10, several of my contacts are missing. I still have Win Live Mail 2012. I have to copy the missing contacts from Win Live mail to People. Does any one know why some of my contacts are missing in People? I tried to import my contacts from Win Live...