Windows 10: How to REMOVE a "Custom View" imported to Event Log?

Discus and support How to REMOVE a "Custom View" imported to Event Log? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how do I do this? for attempted troubleshooting a horribly slow black-screen boot situation I imported a worthless "custom view" in Event Logging. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cognus, Oct 25, 2015.

1. cognus Win User

How to REMOVE a "Custom View" imported to Event Log?

how do I do this?
    for attempted troubleshooting a horribly slow black-screen boot situation I imported a worthless "custom view" in Event Logging. How do I undo that?
    countless MS articles on how to create and "work with" but none clearly say how to get rid of it.

and for that matter: how do I get rid of auto-created custom views that past programs insinuated into my Logs without telling me! ?? *Mad

thank you in advance

:)

cognus, Oct 25, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Oct 25, 2015
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

How to REMOVE a "Custom View" imported to Event Log?

1. How to REMOVE a "Custom View" imported to Event Log? - Similar Threads - REMOVE Custom View

2. Event Viewer custom view is paginated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer custom view is paginated: I use custom views on my computers to filter events I'm interested. Few months ago, I bought a new laptop Windows 11 and similarly applied custom views in Event Viewer.Strangely, one view is paginated and always ordered to the earliest events.This has never happened for my...
  3. Event Viewer custom view is paginated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer custom view is paginated: I use custom views on my computers to filter events I'm interested. Few months ago, I bought a new laptop Windows 11 and similarly applied custom views in Event Viewer.Strangely, one view is paginated and always ordered to the earliest events.This has never happened for my...
  4. Event View Audio logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event View Audio logs: Hello,I have been trying to look for audio logs which can show me when the device PC/Laptop was muted, and when the volume status was changed. In both Windows>System and Application and Services Logs>Microsoft>Windows>Audio none are visible for the mute actions.Anyone know...
  5. Event View Audio logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event View Audio logs: Hello,I have been trying to look for audio logs which can show me when the device PC/Laptop was muted, and when the volume status was changed. In both Windows>System and Application and Services Logs>Microsoft>Windows>Audio none are visible for the mute actions.Anyone know...
  6. How do I reset custom view ''administrative events' in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I reset custom view ''administrative events' in Event Viewer: how do I reset the custom view ''administrative events'', which is the first class of event that windows create ? i do not want to erase the other logs, only this one 133699
  7. How to create Custom Views in Event Viewer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Custom Views in Event Viewer on Windows 10: [ATTACH] In the Windows operating system, we use Event Viewer to troubleshoot any of the computer problems. It is the most amazing tool that keeps logs about the system events and security events. It monitors for both the software and hardware [...] This post How to create...
  8. How do I open Event Viewer with Custom Views> Adminstrative Events?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open Event Viewer with Custom Views> Adminstrative Events?: Hi *Smile, I open Windows Event Viewer often (most days) to take a look for entries in the Windows 10 created Filter Custom Views> ServerRoles> Administrative Events. (especially as my Win 10Pro (x64) is newly installed)What I wish to seek advice on is, how can I adjust...
  9. Event Viewer Starts in Custom Views

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Starts in Custom Views: For some reason Event Viewer now starts on my laptop showing Custom Views (see below). How do I fix it so Event Viewer starts showing the top level item in the menu Event Viewer (Local)? [img] 92682
  10. How can I "Un-Edit" default view in Custom Views of the Event Editor

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I "Un-Edit" default view in Custom Views of the Event Editor: Hello all. Seems like I have managed to screw up the default "Administrative Events" in the Custom Views section of the Event Viewer. I filtered it for warnings, etc., intending to save as a new definition, but in fact managed to apply the filter to the default definition...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove WebServer event log custom view