Windows 10: How To Remove a Folder from Favorites

Discus and support How To Remove a Folder from Favorites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sirs, "How do I remove a folder from 'Favorites' in Photos - Windows 10 ?." [Original Title: 'Photos']... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KeithLHart, Nov 27, 2019.

1. How To Remove a Folder from Favorites

Sirs,

"How do I remove a folder from 'Favorites' in Photos - Windows 10 ?."

[Original Title: 'Photos']

:)

KeithLHart, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Folder in Favorites lost

Had a folder in IE favorites named xxxxx favorites with many items in it. Don't know what I may have done but it is gone from the list. When I try to create a new folder it tells me that there is one already there, but it is not. Any suggestion where I might find the lost folder or how to restore it.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

How To Remove a Folder from Favorites

favorite folders there, sites are gone

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to know whether you are referring to the favorites folder created within the Internet Explorer.

If you lose the favorites saved within the Internet Explorer
    and as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if you are able to locate the favorites that has been missing from Internet Explorer.

• Click This PC.
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Click on Favorites and check if the missing favorites are there.
    If you are able to locate the missing favorites, I suggest you to create a backup and try to import the favorites.

Refer to the section Import Favorites, from the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/add-view-organize-favorites#ie=ie-11

Hope the information provided was helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

How To Remove a Folder from Favorites

1. How To Remove a Folder from Favorites - Similar Threads - Remove Folder Favorites

2. How to Remove the Folder from Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove the Folder from Laptop: How to Remove the Folder from Laptop as it is possible to do and the virus to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-folder-from-laptop/36067d35-8e2e-42f7-a0e6-052ae9e9fad4
  3. How to Remove the Folder from Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Remove the Folder from Laptop: How to Remove the Folder from Laptop as it is possible to do and the virus to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-folder-from-laptop/36067d35-8e2e-42f7-a0e6-052ae9e9fad4
  4. How to Import Favorites from Windows 10 Favorites folder to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to Import Favorites from Windows 10 Favorites folder to Edge: When I try to import Favorites from Windows Favorites folder, by going to Edge Settings > Import or Export > Import from file. Then select: C drive > Users > User name > Favorites folder. It only shows the URL short cuts in the Favorites sub-folder, with no way to select...
  5. Favorites folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorites folder: How do I save a webpage to the Favorites Folder in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-folder/880feec5-4a6a-43d8-8524-0aeafde670b3"
  6. Favorites Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorites Folder: Hello, one and all. I enthusiastically embraced Windows 10 and expected Windows 10 to be everything Windows 7 is and more. What I found was a massive shuffle of applications with some disappearing and new ones appearing. That's progress I guess. One of my favorite tricks on...
  7. Favorite Folders freezes Internet/How can I remove

in Browsers and Email
    Favorite Folders freezes Internet/How can I remove: I just had the Windows 10 update from Windows7. I imported my favorites and have figured out how to find them. My problem is some of my favorites have a folder icon beside it. When I click it, it freezes my Internet. I also cant remove from drop down option. I also cant...
  8. How can file folder with favorites be load into Edge favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How can file folder with favorites be load into Edge favorites?: I have lost all my Favorites in Edge. I have recovered a copy of the desired Favorites and have placed these favorites on my desktop as a file folder. The file structure has all the folders, and within each folder, the links to all the favorite websites. I have tried placing...
  9. How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser: So I decided to give Edge another try, and seeing that I am still unable to directly import my favorites from Firefox I went around it by exporting them to a HTML file, importing them into IE and then into Edge. Well only half of them ended up appearing in edge and I now...
  10. Add or Remove Folders from Favorites in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Folders from Favorites in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Add or Remove Folders from Favorites in Windows 10 Mail app How to Add or Remove Folders from Favorites in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...