Windows 10: How to remove a Friends outlook off my computer account.

Discus and support How to remove a Friends outlook off my computer account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win 10: A Friend logged on chrome with his official student outlook to have assess to the free Microsoft word for a school project and now anytime i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D.Adam.F, Oct 2, 2019.

1. D.Adam.F Win User

How to remove a Friends outlook off my computer account.

Win 10: A Friend logged on chrome with his official student outlook to have assess to the free Microsoft word for a school project and now anytime i do something windows related his log in pops up occasionally, How does a simple internet log in and log out from online just invade my windows 10 space and how to remove it, We go to the same school so i know its official.

Below is a example of a pop up of me trying to set a printer up.

How to remove a Friends outlook off my computer account. 5ca9fd55-9d93-4586-b874-b62a418121b9?upload=true.png

:)

D.Adam.F, Oct 2, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How to remove a Friends outlook off my computer account. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 2, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

hey guys, he will be using gmail as email provider! *Smile How to remove a Friends outlook off my computer account. :) what you think ?

alvez, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How to remove a Friends outlook off my computer account. - Similar Threads - remove Friends outlook

2. How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?: Since I don't have access to this admin account, you can assume that it definitely held me back from a lot of my school assignments, as well as downloading other games. I've tried looking for the password thru his things and I can't find the pin I need. I don't have money for...
  3. How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?: Since I don't have access to this admin account, you can assume that it definitely held me back from a lot of my school assignments, as well as downloading other games. I've tried looking for the password thru his things and I can't find the pin I need. I don't have money for...
  4. How do I remove my deceased father's admin account off my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to remove account removed within Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove account removed within Outlook: Prior to moving to Windows 11, I removed an email account from Outlook by going to File > Account Settings, selecting the account in question and clicking remove. Everything worked great.However,I keep getting a notification from Windows 11 to fix an issue with my work or...
  6. Want to remove a microft account from friends computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Want to remove a microft account from friends computer: On my friends computer it allows him or me to log in to our own microsoft accounts. My name is not listed under family etc. My email shows up though along with his on his login page. When i click on my email address it just gives me the option to "manage" my account but...
  7. Removed outlook account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removed outlook account: I recently deleted my outlook account from my computer and reinstalled it so my new primary email alias would show up instead of my old one. When doing that did my entire Microsoft account get removed from my computer too? submitted by /u/Fat_Man_19 [link] [comments]...
  8. how to remove a computer from my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove a computer from my account: a dead machine is listed on my account the bozos at ms did nof include a delete function under the manage category https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-computer-from-my-account/d8e6c6c1-e5e8-4188-9530-d7201ad7e220"
  9. Cant remove friends account from pc

Cant remove friends account from pc: My friend logged onto his Xbox account on my PC and it made him administrator and it wont let me remove his account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-friends-account-from-pc/29767228-e9ec-465d-af63-6191be1c4c39
  10. How to remove this account from my computer!

How to remove this account from my computer!: I have a couple questions. (1) I have a new laptop, and I allowed my wife to use it for a bit for a project she needed to do. She kept saying, "I figured out all the passwords." I didn't know what that meant. I was very confused. After an hour or so I looked at the screen...