Windows 10: How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?

Discus and support How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A website called newsmax is sending me notifications and I just want to remove it, not just have the notifications off but it removed entirely. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ImWaiting, Sep 26, 2018.

1. ImWaiting Win User

How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?

A website called newsmax is sending me notifications and I just want to remove it, not just have the notifications off but it removed entirely. Is there a way to do this?

:)

ImWaiting, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Cracknuck Win User

Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications from these senders section

How do I remove "not disable" an sender/app from the notifications & actions window

Listed under "Get notifications from these senders"

I could not find where the app/sender is in the programs and features or the program files or (x84)

The app managed to get stuck between my Skype app and the storage settings

It is junky app that I managed to pick up from a junky website

Cracknuck, Sep 26, 2018
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 26, 2018
  4. moondoggy Win User

IS there a time limit for Mail notifications in the Action Center?

I may have never noticed this in Windows 10 but after the 1607 anniversary update was released I noticed that Mail notifications that turned on the Action Center Icon and the Email subject and sender information in the action center, over time, would disappear without any intervention on my part. To be clear an email notification would arrive and the Action Center Icon would change to indicated that a notification was received and the details of that notification were listed in the action center but (A) I did not click on the action center icon (B) I did not open the built-in Mail application and (C) I did not open Outlook 2010. However, after being absent from my PC for a period of time, I noticed that the action center icon was no longer showing a notification and when I did finally open the action center there were no notifications there either. What I seem to remember was that prior to the 1607 anniversary update, if you clicked on the action center icon the icon would remove the notification highlighting but to actually remove the notifications themselves from the action center I had to either clear the individual notification or clear all notification or open Outlook 2010 and download my mail.

So, is this the behavior that others are seeing? If so, is there a way to control this so notifications simply don't disappear on their own?

moondoggy, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions? - Similar Threads - remove Notification sender

2. Notifications & Actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications & Actions: Hi,Im currently trying to turn on "Get Notifications from apps and other senders", but as off the moment the option is greyed out and there is a text saying *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. It is a hassle for me as i'm not receiving...
  3. How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?

How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?: I had used the Your Phone app, but don't anymore. But now my notification settings are littered with apps from my phone, whose notifications I don't want anymore. I just want to remove all of them, not just have the notifications off but removed entirely. Is there a way to do...
  4. Notification Actions

Notification Actions: In my notifications actions it reads get notifications from apps and other senders with a on and off Question I turn it off but when I close out and come back it has turned itself back on How can I keep it off...
  5. "GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THESE SENDERS"

"GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THESE SENDERS": Under Settings>System>Notifications & Actions>Get Notifications From These Senders there follows a list of native apps and desktop apps. How is it determined which apps appear on this list? I have two Win 10 PC's with the exact same version and pretty much configured the same...
  6. Notification & action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification & action: Using www.youtube.com I found that it is possible to download audio or video by means of www.ssyoutube.com But, www.ssyoutube.com led to site en.saveform.net which offers to download app for downloading audio or video. This was not what I wanted and I left this site....
  7. How to DELETE a notification entry under "Get notifications from these senders" in...

How to DELETE a notification entry under "Get notifications from these senders" in...: How can one delete an unwanted notification entry under "Get notifications from these senders" in "Notifications & actions"? I know how to disable a notification, but I want to completely delete an entry from that list. If this matters, to the right of the entry, I see "(via...
  8. Notification Action

Notification Action: Notification actio is not showing up after updating new window 10,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-action/7441bd6d-973a-4d54-bb51-59ff98060da7
  9. Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...

Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...: How do I remove "not disable" an sender/app from the notifications & actions window Listed under "Get notifications from these senders" I could not find where the app/sender is in the programs and features or the program files or (x84) The app managed to get stuck...
  10. remove unused icon on notification and action

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove unused icon on notification and action: hi..may i ask how to remove unused icon on notification and action? already uninstalling this program i marked.. [img] an how to fix thumbnail that seems broken..like edge thumbnail..? thanks in advance 18554

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 remove sender from notification list

2. delete sender from notification and actions

3. notification sender removal

4. remove senders from notification list,
  5. notifications & actions remove senders,
  6. remove notification sender from edge,
  7. how to remove notification sender,
  8. remove notification senders,
  9. delete notification senders,
  10. remove notification from senders windows 10,
  11. notifications remove sender,