Windows 10: How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?

Discus and support How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,When I am saving a Word document as 'save as' I see more than one OneDrive personal user account which I don't need. How do I remove the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Erin Singh, Jul 14, 2022.

1. How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?

Hello everyone,When I am saving a Word document as 'save as' I see more than one OneDrive personal user account which I don't need. How do I remove the additional OneDrive personal user account? I have Windows 11 installed on a pc and I'm subscribed to Microsoft 365. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Erin Singh, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 14, 2022
  3. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please follow the steps to contact OneDrive support for further assistance on adding personal account to OneDrive.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 14, 2022
  4. How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?

Microsoft Account-Remove Cloud Backup of Personal Settings question

Hi,
    I looked at my Microsoft Account and under the Devices Menu at the top for my PC I noticed a More Actions dropdown list saying Remove cloud backup of personal settings which talks about turning off syncing first and then clicking on Remove button and then removing the PC from the backed up devices in OneDrive which is never listed in Windows 10. There is also another option in the More Actions dropdown menu for the PC in my Microsoft account saying Remove PC.
    For what purpose would you use these two options ? (Remove cloud backup of personal settings and Remove PC)

sportsfan148, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?

1. How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account? - Similar Threads - Remove OneDrive Personal

2. How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?: Hello everyone,When I am saving a Word document as 'save as' I see more than one OneDrive personal user account which I don't need. How do I remove the additional OneDrive personal user account? I have Windows 11 installed on a pc and I'm subscribed to Microsoft 365. Your...
  3. OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...: I have removed my MS/OneDrive account from a 4 year old Dell laptop, and am using a Local Administrator Account to access the computer. However, in File Explorer I still can see my OneDrive Documents and Pictures. I thought removing a MS account also removes all associated...
  4. OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...: I have removed my MS/OneDrive account from a 4 year old Dell laptop, and am using a Local Administrator Account to access the computer. However, in File Explorer I still can see my OneDrive Documents and Pictures. I thought removing a MS account also removes all associated...
  5. How to remove a user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a user account: Hi,I have received my PC back after having the hard drive changed.I need to remove the guy who fixed my PC's user account but am unable to as it says that he's signed in.Is there any way I can remove it?ThanksK...
  6. How to remove a user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a user account: Hi,I have received my PC back after having the hard drive changed.I need to remove the guy who fixed my PC's user account but am unable to as it says that he's signed in.Is there any way I can remove it?ThanksK...
  7. How to remove a user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to copy a directory from a OneDrive user account to another OneDrive user account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to copy a directory from a OneDrive user account to another OneDrive user account: My family purchased the Office 365 subscription with provision for six 6 1TB OneDrive user accounts. I am wanting to transfer my copy of the family photos to another family member. I don't want to download all the photos from my account and then upload them at 1/10th the...
  9. How to prevent users from syncing personal OneDrive accounts

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent users from syncing personal OneDrive accounts: [ATTACH]If you want to prevent users from synchronizing personal OneDrive accounts, this article will […] This article How to prevent users from syncing personal OneDrive accounts first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. How to remove onedrive for business but keep onedrive personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove onedrive for business but keep onedrive personal: I had both personal and business onedrive accounts on my computer. I no longer need the business account so I unlinked the pc and signed out. I can't get rid of the location in file explorer and I get a constant nag to log in to business onedrive. I no longer have access to...