Windows 10: how to remove a process (soda PDF) from win 10

Discus and support how to remove a process (soda PDF) from win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Once I installed a freeware soda PDF but it seems not good for me, so I uninstalled it. But the Task Manager shows 3 processes of soda PDF. Those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yungchoi1, Sep 17, 2019.

1. yungchoi1 Win User

how to remove a process (soda PDF) from win 10

Once I installed a freeware soda PDF but it seems not good for me,

so I uninstalled it.

But the Task Manager shows 3 processes of soda PDF.

Those processes seems not taking any CPU, memory or resource, but bothering.

How can I remove it or stop on restart my PC?

Also there is a folder C:\Program Files\Soda PDF Desktop with may files.

Can I delete this folder and files safely?

Thank you so much in advance, - yung

:)

yungchoi1, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Ethan B. Win User

Soda PDF

Hi VesicantPage860,

I'm an Independent Advisor here to help.

Use the Windows Installer executable (msiexec) with the /x switch to uninstall, if you have the packages in C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF (folder should be named similarly to that).

Check out RustiJ's solution in the link here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let me know if you need any further help with this process, good luck.

Ethan B., Sep 17, 2019
  3. RustiJ Win User
    How to uninstall soda pdf (LULU) win 10

I found a way to uninstall Soda PDF from my computer without too much trouble. I am running Windows 10 with Soda PDF v9.

I found the Soda PDF installation files located in: "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop\Installation" & there were 12 .MSI files that I used to uninstall the software:
    how to remove a process (soda PDF) from win 10 30e6c34e-b99b-4dd8-a77b-dfc0e21dc189.jpg

I then launched a Command Prompt (click Windows Start button, type cmd.exe, right-click cmd.exe, & click Run as Administrator).

I changed to the Soda PDF Installation directory (cd "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop\Installation" & press enter)

I then entered the following command for each .MSI file above (your files may have different names and need to be entered accordingly: msiexec.exe /x "soda-desktop-(REMAINDER OF FILENAME).msi" & press enter. Click Yes to uninstall the product & follow the
    prompts. Some of the files stated "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed". This just means that particular module was not installed. Continue to the next .MSI file.

how to remove a process (soda PDF) from win 10 c0c4b2bb-653f-4965-a2c7-3e5bd0afe4e7.jpg

The last file in the above list stated it needed to close/re-open Windows Explorer so I chose the automatic option & clicked ok/continue.

Once I uninstalled all the 12 .MSI files I closed the Command Prompt & deleted the Soda PDF installation folder "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop"

I then rebooted the computer & no more Soda PDF.

I hope this helps others as it worked great for me and took less than 5 minutes! Be careful & use at your own risk...

RustiJ, Sep 17, 2019
  4. how to remove a process (soda PDF) from win 10

How to uninstall soda pdf (LULU) win 10

Hi Jim,

We would like to know more about the issue.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • Have you tried running the Windows Update Troubleshooter? If no, kindly check this

link
    We also suggest that you check the resolution provided by Smittychat on how to remove the LULU software on this

link

We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

how to remove a process (soda PDF) from win 10

1. how to remove a process (soda PDF) from win 10 - Similar Threads - remove process soda

2. How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?: How do I remove Soda desktop 14PDF converter from my Computer?It shows up on the start menu but when I select to uninstall it from there, the program won't show up in the prgrams and features window nor in the device setting. It just downloaded itself and now I can't get rid...
  3. How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?: How do I remove Soda desktop 14PDF converter from my Computer?It shows up on the start menu but when I select to uninstall it from there, the program won't show up in the prgrams and features window nor in the device setting. It just downloaded itself and now I can't get rid...
  4. How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my Computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I remove Soda PDF converter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove Soda PDF converter: How do I remove Soda PDF converter from my computer? It is hidden and I can't seem to find it to uninstall it. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-soda-pdf-converter/7c0417e8-c38e-4298-86ae-37f12ef36a26
  6. Soda PDF popup removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Soda PDF popup removal: I have tried everything to make the popups for Sodapdf stop in Chrome Windows 10. I don't have the software, I never downloaded anything that I know of. I've tried blocking in Chrome settings, I've tried searching in Control Panel and Task Manager. I am just baffled. Please...
  7. Soda PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soda PDF: Soda PDF will not uninstall. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soda-pdf/a9d5a6bc-1d3a-45dc-a548-79d76001e193
  8. Soda PDF Lulu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Soda PDF Lulu: How can I unistall this program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/soda-pdf-lulu/d80596b1-02f8-4b30-bbd3-17bc3d482ce1
  9. SODA PDF

SODA PDF: For some reason, I am encountering issues with SODA PDF program it has been acting up all of a sudden (I installed the SODA PDF 10 Premium + OCR program awhile ago). I have to restart my desktop computer every time I want to convert a PDF file to an image. I ran the...
  10. Soda PDF program

Soda PDF program: I keep getting pop ups telling me to install Soda PDF. How can I stop these pop ups, as I do not need to install this program. I sent an e-mail to them, but did not get a reply. It is getting a bit annoying. This looks like a great program if you are in the need for...