Windows 10: How to remove a program on Windows 10

Discus and support How to remove a program on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, after installing a new hard drive, and loading a fresh copy of Windows 10, I added my legitimate copy of Office 2016. Although it loaded it came up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by agh55, Nov 12, 2019.

1. agh55 Win User

How to remove a program on Windows 10

Hi, after installing a new hard drive, and loading a fresh copy of Windows 10, I added my legitimate copy of Office 2016. Although it loaded it came up with an error code 0-1036

I tried to uninstall it via the Control Panel, Settings and in Safe mode, I also disabled the Windows fireguard but

with no luck. Can anyone advise how I uninstall it to see if it overcomes this error.

:)

agh55, Nov 12, 2019

2. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 12, 2019
  4. How to remove a program on Windows 10

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

How to remove a program on Windows 10

1. How to remove a program on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove program

2. Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng: DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.I've been trying to play Frostpunk 2 Beta and it won't happened until I remove -dx12 in the command line argument. Is there anyway to access it and change it?I know there...
  3. Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng: DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.I've been trying to play Frostpunk 2 Beta and it won't happened until I remove -dx12 in the command line argument. Is there anyway to access it and change it?I know there...
  4. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  5. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  6. How to remove this program or what is it?

How to remove this program or what is it?: This program has no icon and no This program has no icon and no name, please, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-program-or-what-is-it/d7633d82-4776-4bd4-b720-454cf5fde6de
  7. How to remove this program or what is it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove this program or what is it?: This program has no icon and no This program has no icon and no name, please, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-program-or-what-is-it/d7633d82-4776-4bd4-b720-454cf5fde6de
  8. How to remove this program or what is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this program or what is it?: This program has no icon and no This program has no icon and no name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-program-or-what-is-it/d7633d82-4776-4bd4-b720-454cf5fde6de
  9. Can i delete "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SDKs" if i've remove visual studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SDKs" if i've remove visual studio?: I've removed visual studio and I've noticed i still have Microsoft sdks in my program files x86 folder am I able to remove it as its using 10gb of space?...
  10. Can i delete "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SDKs" if i've remove visual studio?

Can i delete "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SDKs" if i've remove visual studio?: I've removed visual studio and I've noticed i still have Microsoft sdks in my program files x86 folder am I able to remove it as its using 10gb of space?...