Windows 10: How to remove a recurring event in windows 10 calendar

Discus and support How to remove a recurring event in windows 10 calendar in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; when I access the calendar on windows 10 outlook I can see all events and appointments. I wanted to remove particular recurring event. I right click... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sadnewbie, Jul 11, 2020.

1. sadnewbie Win User

How to remove a recurring event in windows 10 calendar

when I access the calendar on windows 10 outlook I can see all events and appointments. I wanted to remove particular recurring event. I right click on that event and all I get is a window to categorize and gives me the option to set a color for it. If left click on it it brings up a window with two choices "edit series" or "edit event." Clicking on either only displays the event and there is no way to remove it. See screen shot No Where in the editing window there is a way to delete or remove the event.

How do you remove the event?

Your help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Sadnewbie

How to remove a recurring event in windows 10 calendar 94f4ce52-6300-4ac6-9b55-335aaf3744c4?upload=true.jpg

:)

sadnewbie, Jul 11, 2020

2. Recurring Events on Microsoft Calendar

Thank you for your response to my question. I have checked the system date and time and they are both correct. Also have run extensive diagnostics on my computer and no files have been corrupted. the recurring events on my Windows 10 Calendar are still
    not accurate. I have had to go in and move every recurring event back to its original date. I did this last week and to date the events have not altered. I still do not know why ALL the recurring events on my Windows 10 Calendar arbitrarily moved.

Terri-1748, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Recurring Events on Microsoft Calendar

I have a number of events that are recurring from year to year, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. When I went into my calendar this morning I noticed that ALL of the recurring events had been moved one day back. I had to go into each recurring event and
    change the date. Can anyone tell me why this occurred and how to prevent it from occurring?

Terri-1748, Jul 11, 2020
  4. How to remove a recurring event in windows 10 calendar

Recurring calendar events on Windows Mobile 10

Hello,

Will Windows Phone 10 allow me to create recurring events with an end date?

Using my Windows Phone 8.1 to create calendars events is great, but I find that support for creating recurring events is pretty poor. Simply put, I can have a singular event or it can recur ad infinitum. There seems no way of putting an end date to the
    recurrence unless I create or edit the event on another platform (Outlook.com or a desktop app). Will this oversight be addressed in Windows Phone 10?

Angus

Angus Kitchin, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

How to remove a recurring event in windows 10 calendar

1. How to remove a recurring event in windows 10 calendar - Similar Threads - remove recurring event

2. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  3. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  4. How do I remove events from the calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove events from the calendar: How do I remove events from the calendar? For example, birthdays are showing up and some of them are for people who are now deceased. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-events-from-the-calendar/cbfafdb1-592e-4656-8602-d9fa97528870
  5. How do I remove events from the calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove events from the calendar: How do I remove events from the calendar? For example, birthdays are showing up and some of them are for people who are now deceased. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-events-from-the-calendar/cbfafdb1-592e-4656-8602-d9fa97528870
  6. How do I remove events from the calendar

7. can't set up recurring event in newest Windows Mail and Calendar

can't set up recurring event in newest Windows Mail and Calendar: After losing most of my events and trying several online helpers, I was directed to delete and reinstall. After doing so, ALL events are now gone. In trying to put some back in, I found that I can't put in a recurring event. I see no drop-down to indicate repeat. How do I...
  8. Calendar bug on recurring events

Calendar bug on recurring events: Hello, I have encountered a bug and wanted to report. I have a google calendar, which is both on my Android phone and my windows 10 calendar app on PC. Recently I have added a new "all-day" event on my calendar, and set it's recurrence to "Last day of each month". It is...
  9. Default calendar for new events - Calendar App - Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Default calendar for new events - Calendar App - Windows 10: Hi guys! In the new way to add events in Win 10 calendar app, you don't seem to be able to set a default account. Is there any way to see a fix for it? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  10. Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars)

Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars): Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks!...