Windows 10: How to remove a rogue software?

Discus and support How to remove a rogue software? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't kill an app shown under the "process" tag of the task manager with "end task". The app was installed by rogue software, 360 Browser. The Revo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vicina, Dec 3, 2022.

1. vicina Win User

How to remove a rogue software?

I can't kill an app shown under the "process" tag of the task manager with "end task". The app was installed by rogue software, 360 Browser. The Revo Uninstaller can't see the software. How to remove it in this case?

:)

vicina, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

How to remove a rogue software?

1. How to remove a rogue software? - Similar Threads - remove rogue software

2. How to remove leasing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove leasing software: Hi,I have a rent-to-own desktop that I got from Radio Rentals and have paid it off completely and fully own the computer but their tracking software is still installed. On startup there is a disclaimer message saying that they have remote access and that when I own the...
  3. How to remove leasing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove leasing software: Hi,I have a rent-to-own desktop that I got from Radio Rentals and have paid it off completely and fully own the computer but their tracking software is still installed. On startup there is a disclaimer message saying that they have remote access and that when I own the...
  4. How to remove a rogue software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a rogue software?: I can't kill an app shown under the "process" tag of the task manager with "end task". The app was installed by rogue software, 360 Browser. The Revo Uninstaller can't see the software. How to remove it in this case?...
  5. How to remove a rogue software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a rogue software?: I can't kill an app shown under the "process" tag of the task manager with "end task". The app was installed by rogue software, 360 Browser. The Revo Uninstaller can't see the software. How to remove it in this case?...
  6. rogue login ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rogue login ?: HelloHope you are good + thank you for all you do ...When I login into this forum I am told there is another account in my email name set up my school / IT department ...I am retired so this account should not exist on my machine - HELP !Hope we have a good weekIn love +...
  7. rogue login ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    rogue login ?: HelloHope you are good + thank you for all you do ...When I login into this forum I am told there is another account in my email name set up my school / IT department ...I am retired so this account should not exist on my machine - HELP !Hope we have a good weekIn love +...
  8. How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10: In some of the world, companies make rogues software under the name of Windows utility applications such as anti-virus. You can't uninstall them with those regular methods. For example. when you right mouse click on those apps on the start menu, no drop menu will show up. As...
  9. Removing viruses, malwares and other rogue softwares from External Hard disc drives and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing viruses, malwares and other rogue softwares from External Hard disc drives and...: How to remove viruses, malwares and other rogue softwares from External Hard disc drives and Pendrives using Widows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-viruses-malwares-and-other-rogue/d6f36437-f460-4f07-b0d4-b1c349c8e9ea
  10. Rogue Device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Rogue Device: Hi all, Looking for advice on a device that has been cleared, sold, and removed from my Microsoft family account (and my daughters Microsoft account) [confirmed this by signing into my account and my daughters to remove it from both]. However, when I sign into my account,...