Windows 10: how to remove a school package from windows 10

Discus and support how to remove a school package from windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; a school package https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-school-package-from-windows-10/ea702f24-e9e3-411f-b6c1-79e11967647f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arushaindrajith, Dec 31, 2020.

1. how to remove a school package from windows 10

a school package

:)

arushaindrajith, Dec 31, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

how to remove a school package from windows 10

1. how to remove a school package from windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove school package

2. remove school account from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove school account from windows 10: Hello, i want to updatate my windows 10 to 11 but i cant because it tells me that my organizations manges update on this pc but when i want to remove my school acount from the pc it tells me "this work or school account cannot be removed by system policy"...
  3. remove school account from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove school account from windows 10: Hello, i want to updatate my windows 10 to 11 but i cant because it tells me that my organizations manges update on this pc but when i want to remove my school acount from the pc it tells me "this work or school account cannot be removed by system policy"...
  4. remove school account from windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Organization "School" not fully removed and disconnected from windows 10

Organization "School" not fully removed and disconnected from windows 10: I wanted to use the office apps from my school organization, so while I signed in with the account I it did ask me to allow the organization to change or access my computer I don't clearly remember what it said since it is a long ago.After a while noticed that the...
  6. How to remove inactive Work and School account from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove inactive Work and School account from Windows 10?: As you can see here, there is no remove option next to manage. When I click on manage, it brings me to a web page and prompts me to log in to be able to remove the account. The problem is the account is no longer active, so it is impossible to log in. I do not know what to...
  7. How to remove inactive Work and School account from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove inactive Work and School account from Windows 10?: As you can see here, there is no remove option next to manage. When I click on manage, it brings me to a web page and prompts me to log in to be able to remove the account. The problem is the account is no longer active, so it is impossible to log in. I do not know what to...
  8. How to remove inactive Work and School account from Windows 10?

9. How to remove my school from my school

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove my school from my school: I got this pc for school and like there is a lot of restrictions. I cant update my pc, I'm not even suposed to be admin I don't know how my friend did it but I have admin on my pc and I can't download stuff on the microsoft store. I really wanna download dolby atmos. I'm not...
  10. How to remove Windows Packaged Apps from Domain Users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove Windows Packaged Apps from Domain Users: Dear Community, I have not found a good way to remove most of my Domain Users' Windows Packaged Apps. A. I cannot use AppLocker from GPO, because my users are using Windows 10 Pro. I believe AppLocker only applies for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education. B. I...