Windows 10: how to remove a user account in windows 10 1809

Discus and support how to remove a user account in windows 10 1809 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; in windows 10 1803 1nd 1809 when trying to remove a user account there is not a remove button. now there is a block button. how do we remove a user... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ROBERTEBLER, Jan 29, 2019.

1. how to remove a user account in windows 10 1809

in windows 10 1803 1nd 1809 when trying to remove a user account there is not a remove button. now there is a block button. how do we remove a user account?

:)

ROBERTEBLER, Jan 29, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Look at this thread,How to Delete a User Account in Windows 10, it may help. You can try the various methods.
    Make sure you are using an administrative account when removing the account or log on using the Administrator's account.

Or, if you are patient and know what you are doing, manually remove it.

Either way, Goodluck.

95Viper, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

how to remove a user account in windows 10 1809

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown how to remove a user account in windows 10 1809 :(

Zakin, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

how to remove a user account in windows 10 1809

1. how to remove a user account in windows 10 1809 - Similar Threads - remove user account

2. How to remove a user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a user account: Hi,I have received my PC back after having the hard drive changed.I need to remove the guy who fixed my PC's user account but am unable to as it says that he's signed in.Is there any way I can remove it?ThanksK...
  3. How to remove a user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a user account: Hi,I have received my PC back after having the hard drive changed.I need to remove the guy who fixed my PC's user account but am unable to as it says that he's signed in.Is there any way I can remove it?ThanksK...
  4. How to remove a user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remove user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove user account: How do I remove an account without the being an administrator I accidentally created a child account and gave them administrator privileges and removed mine. Every thing I've tried or been assisted in requires administrative command privileges. What do I do?...
  6. Removing User Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing User Accounts: I have an old laptop I'd like to give to a family member, which has one user account mine. If I create another administrator account for my son, then log in with the new account and delete my own, will the deletion of my data on the laptop delete files currently...
  7. Remove User accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove User accounts: I have two user accounts I would like to delete-- Administrator and guest. When I go through the process in setting etc. these accounts do not show up. So I can not delete them. There must be another way to do this. Bottom line is I can add accounts but there is not a easy...
  8. Remove user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove user account: [ATTACH]I have accidentally added my own email to a new account and now I can't get rid of it, even though it's disabled. PS.: I have tried Win + R > control userpasswords2 and then removing it, but it doens't show up. ***Modified title from: Control of users***...
  9. Removing a user account on a windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing a user account on a windows 10 laptop: Hi, I want to remove a user account from a windows 10 laptop. It looks like the best way to remove the account is to go through control panel, user accounts, manage account and delte account. My question, if I remove this user account from the laptop, will it delete the...
  10. How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10: So I have no problem with my name showing when I need to log in with my password but the User Account Picture "icon" (see attached pic) messes up the custom background picture I am using and I want to get rid of it. A Google search came up with lots of info but the first...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove microsoft account login w10 v 1809

2. how to delete user accounts in win 10 1903

3. remove microsoft account 1809

4. windows 10 1809 remove microsoft account,
  5. remove admin account windows 10 1809