Windows 10: How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark [Full Guide]

Discus and support How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark [Full Guide] in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Method 1: USE A 3RD-PARTY TOOL You can use free third-party software to remove the activate windows watermark, or even to cheat Windows by thinking of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Techy More, Mar 19, 2020.

1. How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark [Full Guide]

Method 1: USE A 3RD-PARTY TOOL

You can use free third-party software to remove the activate windows watermark, or even to cheat Windows by thinking of activating it. However, you do not download any old programs found on Google, as there is a reasonable chance that it may contain some malicious code such as viruses or malware that are part of the package.

1. Winaero can disable the watermark if none of the methods have worked for you. Just download it from the link, open it, and install it. Once the installation is complete, it will automatically sign you out of your computer. When you sign back in, the watermark will disappear.
    2. KMSAuto is a good alternative to counterfeit Windows product keys, and can also be used to activate other Microsoft products, such as Office. Once you download and install it, just click on Activation and then Activate Windows, and let it do its thing. Once it says it’s finished, restart your computer and your Windows installation will be activated, and the activate windows watermark will be gone.

For More Method Check out: https://techymore.com/how-to-remove-activate-windows-10-watermark/

:)

Techy More, Mar 19, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

using regedit to remove activate windows watermark

Hi Tarek

Removing that watermark will not activate Windows, it just removes the watermark

Windows 10 will still not be activated and it is illegal to run non-activated Windows 10

You will still have the reduced functionality of a non-activated Windows 10, whether that watermark is there or not . . .

Did you ever have activated Windows 10 and now it is for some reason not activated?

DaveM121, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark [Full Guide] c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark [Full Guide]

How to remove the activation watermark in the desktop?

Hi Monika,

Based on the details provided, you can remove the watermark by killing the process through this simple steps:

• Open
      Notepad.

• Type these following commands:

• @echo off

• taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

• explorer.exe

• exit

• Save as
      Activation.bat

• Locate the it in your file manager.

• Right-clickand
      select Run as administrator.

• Restart PC.

See image below:

How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark [Full Guide] 7823f323-2105-42c3-b806-c69545847a96?upload=true.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark [Full Guide]

1. How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark [Full Guide] - Similar Threads - Remove Activate Watermark

2. How can i remove "Activate Windows" watermark?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i remove "Activate Windows" watermark?: Unfortunately, I don't have the Win 10 pro OEM product key : when I choose to go to the store option I got try that again with error code: 0x80131500if i buy Windows 10 from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab with...
  3. How do i remove the "Activate Windows" watermark?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove the "Activate Windows" watermark?: So basically i changed my Motherboard and CPU and ever since it say's that i have to activate it, I tried everything i could think of. I went to settings and turned tips and tricks off, but it returned after like 2 hours. I tried to Troubleshoot in the Activation Settings,...
  4. can you remove the activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you remove the activate windows watermark: I really hate it and it gets in the way. why do you need it anyways https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-remove-the-activate-windows-watermark/78fce81f-101e-413f-baf1-3740b531f576
  5. How to remove Activate Windows watermark on the desktop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Activate Windows watermark on the desktop in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 activation watermark appears on the desktop if you don’t activate your copy […] This article How to remove Activate Windows watermark on the desktop in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Removing Windows Activation Watermark

Removing Windows Activation Watermark: Hi all, So I just built my first PC yay! but I completely forgot to include the cost of Windows in my build. This was planned quite a while back, and I currently can't afford Windows planning on getting it soon. Is it against any terms to remove the watermark either via...
  7. Windows 10 is activated but the watermark is there.

Windows 10 is activated but the watermark is there.: Hi, After the update of Windows 10 today, there is the ugly watermark shown on the desktop. My windows is Home version and activated. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 Activation Watermark

Windows 10 Activation Watermark: My HP Pavilion Laptop (purchased at Costco) is one year old and I am getting an "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner of my screen. Do I need to upgrade?...
  9. using regedit to remove activate windows watermark

using regedit to remove activate windows watermark: Hi I saw on some websites a way to remove activate windows watermark which appears on the bottom right side of windows so I wanted to ask is it legal or not to do that !!!...
  10. How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?

How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?: I have a watermark that says, "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I upgraded from windows 7 and then I replaced my cpu and mother board a month ago and now this message appears and I do not have a product key to activate it with. 31492